Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Thanks for the update mayhem. Got the pacman lows. I got a size 10. I hope it doesnt fit snug.

heroes pack are in the ndc clearance too with the 20% off green hornets thou only size 8 left...

How do these shoes fit? I normally wear a size 11 in my shoes and I'm only worried because I'm hearing the shoes fit very snug due to the Huarache technology. I wouldn't mind a few days of pain if it loosen up after a few days of wear.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

2011-05-03%2012.14.01.jpg

Modell's in Times Square. Had to get those Floridas since I missed out on the Boise States.
Paypaled this guy about 2 weeks ago for some Oreg. States after he posted the pic and everything seemed to be on the "up and up".  Was easy to get in touch with and initially returned PMs and texts.  Now, since he was supposed to ship, seems to be AWOL.  Seems odd this guy would jump ship and bail on NT for 130.00 but I suppose its possible.  Can someone advise where I take this matter from here, and if NT will attempt to assist, if at all possible?  Thanks and apologies if wrong place.  Just figured since this is where he last posted, I would try and go from here.

I would file a claim with PayPal and call your CC company...2 weeks is about a week longer than I'd wait...but to each his own...

It's not impossible that someone on NT would jerk you over $130..but quite sad....

Originally Posted by The Notorious JAY

I would file a claim with PayPal and call your CC company...2 weeks is about a week longer than I'd wait...but to each his own...

It's not impossible that someone on NT would jerk you over $130..but quite sad....

got it straightened out it would seem.  He has issued me a "refund" which is pending until early next week, but I think its all good.  I imagine he just felt badly that for whatever reason it didn't work it.  As it was me asking him to do a favor, and everything seemed on the up and up, I gifted/ as opposed to sending him the funds as payment for items.  I think its all square now so my faith in NT is restored for the time being
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Blingsteen

damn, first time looking through this thread and of course the damn black/green ones are the ones going for $200...i needed those.

hit up Nike on Twitter(@nikestore) and see if they can locate a pair for you....this is how I got mine for retail ($115)....

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

2011-05-03%2012.14.01.jpg

Modell's in Times Square. Had to get those Floridas since I missed out on the Boise States.
Paypaled this guy about 2 weeks ago for some Oreg. States after he posted the pic and everything seemed to be on the "up and up".  Was easy to get in touch with and initially returned PMs and texts.  Now, since he was supposed to ship, seems to be AWOL.  Seems odd this guy would jump ship and bail on NT for 130.00 but I suppose its possible.  Can someone advise where I take this matter from here, and if NT will attempt to assist, if at all possible?  Thanks and apologies if wrong place.  Just figured since this is where he last posted, I would try and go from here.
Make a thread in general about it calling him out. This isn't the first time he's done this either
30t6p3b.gif

i finally got a pair of Alphas. they made the laces on these too long tho.

Anyone knw where i can cop the V-Tech's??

Got a pair of the Supermans as my first pair of these a few days ago, and I'm in love with how comfortable they are. Look great on feet too.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Got a pair of the Supermans as my first pair of these a few days ago, and I'm in love with how comfortable they are. Look great on feet too.

Welcome to the "club" Wayne.  Now you need to grab a pair of Alphas.  With the insole, they are even more comfortable!  Nice to see Shay make a reappearance as well.

Sick picture as always Mayhem!

jcliz-in my opinion, the mid's fit a 1/2 size small, and the lows fit true to size (altho they are a little difficult getting on at first like the original huarache low's...so if you have a wide foot, get a 1/2 size up)

Back
Top Bottom