Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Another shot of the Royal TB to those that were lookin for pics...

sittin on the sidelines watchin kids shoot around at the y
2eobrkg.jpg

packin heat!
mbimww.jpg

nice...i got another notice from eastbay telling me that my pr's are still on backorder....lame....

^Black Mamba for me for the USA colorway and out of all Kobe PE's I've seen, I'll definitely go for the Laker HOME and AWAY PL version and theAll-American. I'm a sucker for PL!

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

Originally Posted by jae oh en

mambas came in. USA better win gold
laugh.gif

2755260545_030ff72d93_o.jpg

pimp.gif
Very nice picture. I think the UWR are the nicest of all Kobe HD thus far.

sorry to ask this again (posted in the friendlies thread), but are the mambas black or is that dark blue? its so hard to tell, in some pictures it looksblack (which i think is way better), but others it looks blue - there arent different versions are there? how come they look soo black in your picture?

thanks

For those who ordered through NDC with regular shipping,

Did you get your shipping conformation? I just got mine so check yours.

What is the biggest size anybody has seen in the mambas or the kobe pe with the 10 on it.

If anybody spots a 14 hit me.

Originally Posted by tupac003

For those who ordered through NDC with regular shipping,

Did you get your shipping conformation? I just got mine so check yours.

What is the biggest size anybody has seen in the mambas or the kobe pe with the 10 on it.

If anybody spots a 14 hit me.

i got mine as well
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
can't wait to put em on.

Is the pair all the way to the left in the pic above the Kobe PEs with the "10" on the side? Do any spots in NYC oronline still have those, or the UWRs? House of Hoops maybe? Thanks for any help.

Darn!!! The only HD Mamba's sz 11 that I've been checking at Ebay for $250 shipped is gone!!
devil.gif
.....well,
eyes.gif
just have to hunt for another one. $250 shipped for the Mamba's are prettydecent you know

Darn!!! The only HD Mamba's sz 11 that I've been checking at Ebay for $250 shipped is gone!!
devil.gif
.....well,
eyes.gif
just have to hunt for another one. $250 shipped for the Mamba's are prettydecent you know

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Is the pair all the way to the left in the pic above the Kobe PEs with the "10" on the side? Do any spots in NYC or online still have those, or the UWRs? House of Hoops maybe? Thanks for any help.

It's Canada and Asia exclusives. No source if they will release here, Ebay is your best luck to find a great deal. Good Luck!

Originally Posted by Chauzer

sorry to ask this again (posted in the friendlies thread), but are the mambas black or is that dark blue? its so hard to tell, in some pictures it looks black (which i think is way better), but others it looks blue - there arent different versions are there? how come they look soo black in your picture?

its a really dark blue...

picked up some US GR's for cheap today to use in a league...gonna try to custom them up with a red swoosh...we'll see how that goes
laugh.gif

there is a full size run of the UWR on NDC as of 6:00am Central.

i just ordered a pair in size 11. when i added them to the cart, it changed the price from $150, to $120 and i have no idea why.

Originally Posted by osubass1

i just ordered a pair in size 11. when i added them to the cart, it changed the price from $150, to $120 and i have no idea why.

Thank you so much. I just bought them for 120 as well. I think you had applied a code to checkout earlier and it auto applied it to the shoes... notsure

Anyways guys, use this code to take 20 percent off : BACK2SCHOOL

Works perfect, just got my pair.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by osubass1

Thank you so much man. I was able to grab another pair for the collection thanks to this info. As people have said use the code BACK2SCHOOL and getthem for $120.

It's going to be a great day.
wink.gif

sucks you cant add multiples. just have to go back and redo it. i guess everyone is still sleeping.
roll.gif

^
laugh.gif
I know. I thought people would jump on this right now.
It was great timing when they came out. Everyone sleeping or getting ready to go to work.

Back
Top Bottom