Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

^^^^you can see at the bottom after you type your credit card.....there's a question if you have a gift card or promotional code

if i try to order 2 pairs on 2 different occasions - do you think it will work
or if it doesnt will they cancel 1 order or both?

i need one to rock one to stock

Originally Posted by osubass1

there is a full size run of the UWR on NDC as of 6:00am Central.

i just ordered a pair in size 11. when i added them to the cart, it changed the price from $150, to $120 and i have no idea why.

Thanks osubass1 for the update, I would not know this....I was really opting on buying the UWR HD's at Ebay for more than retail...got my confirmationno......hope it pushes thru
happy.gif

Regarding entering the promo code: They changed the flash site a little. When you get to the part where you put your CC info in, theres a little tab below thatwhere you can click to use a promotional code or gift card. What I noticed that is different is when you get that little window, there are links acrtoss thetop for the different types of codes. When you open it the first time, it will probably be for gift cards. Click the promotional code link at the top and ittakes you to where you enter the BACK2SCHOOL or BACK2SPORT code. It had me confused for a second at 7AM.

Also, I am realyl curious about this "restock". Could this have anything to do with the fact that UWR's never went up on the flash site? Did theyjust release some of the pairs on the non-flash site because it was release day, and then let the rest go when they got the flash site figured out? It seemsstrange. That's the only reason I could think of. I doubt they went and made more kicks just to sell out again in a day. I hope they stay limited though, Ifeel special being able to have 2 pair, lol.

click this link on the non flash site.
after you select your size it takes and hit checkout it takes you to the first screen. You need to get to the third screen(there are 5 screens)- the SHIPPINGSCREEN-
after you select shipping, there is a section that says: DO YOU HAVE A GIFT CARD, PRODUCT VOUCHER OR PROMOTIONAL CODE?
one sides for gifcards, ones for coupon codes. enter on the side that says coupon codes.

http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/catalog/pdp.jsp?productId=181674&categoryId=303541&catalogId=1

^^^OHH...ALRITE PRIME...CAUSE I WAS GONNA ASK IF YOU NEED SOME HELP GETTIN THEM.....JUST LOOKIN OUT!!

[h3]Vinsanity said:[/h3]
^^^OHH...ALRITE PRIME...CAUSE I WAS GONNA ASK IF YOU NEED SOME HELP GETTIN THEM.....JUST LOOKIN OUT!!
Thanks for looking out, but I'm good now.

Anyone know the style code for these ?

I do not know what you guys are talking about on this and the last page when you say you can order more than 1.
It only lets me order only 1 pair, not multiples.

Yeah PrimeSole, it sucks that NDC doesn't ship to Canada. I wanted to UWR's for a while now, and they still have my size (13) but I can't get'em.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

I do not know what you guys are talking about on this and the last page when you say you can order more than 1.

They fixed it. Because when I posted that you could buy multiple pairs, you could choose up to 5 pairs.

I wonder how many more pairs that fresh homey boy ordered.

Yea primesole...I hope someone got you a pair. I would have if i was up.

Peace

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

They fixed it. Because when I posted that you could buy multiple pairs, you could choose up to 5 pairs.
I had originally waited up all night like Tupac and many others did on Saturday, but missed ordering my pairs.
They put them up after 9 and had to be at work at 6, luckily a friend had copped me my pair.
Still I will end up with my 2 pairs that I was originally unable to get.
happy.gif

Seriously.

If Nike were smart.. they would keep posting incremental Quantities on NDC until the rush of orders ended. Hell allow backorders like Eastbay. This way you arestuck with LESS inventory going on Clearance and even LESS going to Outlets from RTVs...

This could go for MANY releases of products like this that are SOMEWHAT limited.. but not really.

Look for Olympic Gold Medal Hyperdunks as well Folks....

I was told ALL Gold like the Amare Toe piece on the STATs....but could be either limited or just a dream.... We shall see..

BP???

Back
Top Bottom