Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

UWR poster.
2823941208_c9efe20bc2_o.jpg

Originally Posted by Verdykt

Man, I really want another pair. This shoe is the worst thing to happen to my bank account in a long time
so true. the 50 helped but its the limited ones that are truly killing my account
tired.gif

Haha, dudes all feeling that poster.

We couldn't get rid of them at my old work, couple people really asked for them, but most kids were like "what's that?"

i don't know how much longer i can hold out on getting some mcfly's... i might have to clean out the closet and get rid of some stuff so i can get apair...

as for the poster, you can try your local niketown/nikestore...

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Finally got my Chinas today, threw in the laces from my blk/gold AJ1s
I never switch laces on sneakers. but these laces make them look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

nice... i never liked this shoe until this pic...
pimp.gif

did u have to buy the UWR hyperdunks to get that poster? or just any HD in general? man i need the UWR...

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

Finally got my Chinas today, threw in the laces from my blk/gold AJ1s
I never switch laces on sneakers. but these laces make them look SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD

nice... i never liked this shoe until this pic...
pimp.gif
i always thought nike's loook the best when the lace matches the swoosh
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Well my process took about 1 hr for 1 shoe (i screwed up A LOT) - first i just started free hand like a kindergartner...didnt turn out good ....

and the end of the swoosh it was a buit sloppy so i used 1 of my 20 toothpicks (all were gone by the end...) to remove the excess paint....i thought i was peeling off the paint i was like cool it just peels off.. that was actually a part of the swoosh as seen below.....sorry im using a kodak cam (bro took the D80)

So i just painted where it would be.....

this is GOLD not Yellow....
stupid kodak...grrr

then i decided i wanted to paint the back piece - i mess up on the "I" but its not that bad....

again the Kodak failed and its kinda blurry....

Then i was like Why not the Toe too....it turned out the best out of all

what was needed for the Right shoe only (1st timers)....

Sharpie Paint Pen (GOLD)
Few Wet Ones and a try napkin ( if u accedently get paint somewhere u dont want it...)
Vitamin Water for what ever you do its a MUST (can i get my money now?)
Painters tape doesnt really work cause im stupid or there is a curve....
about 20 toothpicks to get rid of some paint and to make the lines straight
Patience (im 14 and i dont have any)

PS - Toothpicks dont work on the back part because it is spongy like. use wet ones around the toothpick for that area

whew thats like the longest message ive posted here....
ohwell.gif

not bad raja

Back
Top Bottom