Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

as much as i like Oregon, these are nice but pretty tame.... definitely DON'T have that
eek.gif
factor...

should have done something more, something.....crazier.

Agreed. But knowing Nike there's probably a few others. No way they didn't do a yellow based colorway for UO.

Originally Posted by af1pops12

Where can i find the red and yellow hyperdunks?
You mean red and gold? which is the China. They have them on Nike.com and Eastbay has couple of sizes left.

Well my process took about 1 hr for 1 shoe (i screwed up A LOT) - first i just started free hand like a kindergartner...didnt turn out good ....

and the end of the swoosh it was a buit sloppy so i used 1 of my 20 toothpicks (all were gone by the end...) to remove the excess paint....i thought i waspeeling off the paint i was like cool it just peels off.. that was actually a part of the swoosh as seen below.....sorry im using a kodak cam (bro took theD80)

So i just painted where it would be.....

this is GOLD not Yellow....
stupid kodak...grrr

then i decided i wanted to paint the back piece - i mess up on the "I" but its not that bad....

again the Kodak failed and its kinda blurry....

Then i was like Why not the Toe too....it turned out the best out of all

what was needed for the Right shoe only (1st timers)....

Sharpie Paint Pen (GOLD)
Few Wet Ones and a try napkin ( if u accedently get paint somewhere u dont want it...)
Vitamin Water for what ever you do its a MUST (can i get my money now?)
Painters tape doesnt really work cause im stupid or there is a curve....
about 20 toothpicks to get rid of some paint and to make the lines straight
Patience (im 14 and i dont have any)

PS - Toothpicks dont work on the back part because it is spongy like. use wet ones around the toothpick for that area

whew thats like the longest message ive posted here....
ohwell.gif

Sorry if already asked before but i have a pair of the USA Hyperdunks. And I've seen other hyperdunks with the clear side panels. And my question is do youguys think these will yellow over time. It seems to be a different kind of material than say the Jordan 5's.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Nice paint job. People on the court gonna think there fake now,since they never saw that colorway
laugh.gif

lol - believe me my friends dont know crap about shoes - they just go to footlocker ask whats the new lebron shoe - buy it and wear em... lol they dont evenknow what Dunkmans are...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Nice paint job. People on the court gonna think there fake now,since they never saw that colorway
laugh.gif

lol - believe me my friends dont know crap about shoes - they just go to footlocker ask whats the new lebron shoe - buy it and wear em... lol they dont even know what Dunkmans are...
i don't know what dunkmans are either

dunkman is always a very limited version of lebron's shoes...when you see his shirts and it has him dunking...much like the jordan logo...that is calledthe dunkman...you can do a search and find different versions of the dunkman...they are always with that lime green color....usually very nice shoes

Back
Top Bottom