Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

NICE PIC BUT PINK IS NOT FOR MEN. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION. LIKED YOUR OTHER ID'S THE ALL BLK WITH A TINT OF GREY AND BLACK LACES WITH THE RED TIP. NOWTHAT WAS A HARD COLOR SCHEME.

my first studio ids, ordered on the 17th

air classic bw
black/white-gum (PhOR)
318568 991
uk11
courier colorway. full oakwood upper. full grain swoosh.
l_5f57c7039db8ccff16059f1706970580.jpg
l_336117e2fed619a3d4177ff7c57a2ec6.jpg

cant wait for them to come.

NICE PIC BUT PINK IS NOT FOR MEN. BUT THATS JUST MY OPINION. LIKED YOUR OTHER ID'S THE ALL BLK WITH A TINT OF GREY AND BLACK LACES WITH THE RED TIP. NOW THAT WAS A HARD COLOR SCHEME.
..........WHAT!!?? PINK IS GANGSTA!!!!
laugh.gif
Nah, for realthough, yeah, actually, it was suppose to be Purple made after the Purple Devil NB 1500's:

............but it came out Pinkish, wasn't very pleased with them, oh well. Thought it was gonna look more like this:

Big-Up to my dude KVN on the custom......and thanks on my "My-Cool-JordAMs"

Peace.

Cris.

^^^depends on the shoe. my dunks took damn near a month to get to me. both my af1's got to me after 2 weeks.

second visit to the studio. ordered some dunk highs.
dunk high premium
black/white-gum (PhOR)
316142 994
uk11
full oakwood upper, full grain leather swoosh
heh this time i saved it to my locker.next week im going back for some more dunks and to save my bws to my locker.
i`ll post pics of the card later this week also.
i might have to get the bw card reprinted.
l_0ca3cf421c2a4eb63e5e5f40bdc48bdd.jpg

chelseas just came in...wasn't expecting them for another couple of weeks. great turnaround time. big ups to carl at the nyc studio for helping out.

my inspiration

Originally Posted by horeman

nice kicks and a wonderful insperation

i concur...not every day do you see or hear that. i think your dunks came out very nice. did you do them online or at a studio? i'd like to do visita nike id studio one time!!!

lmao those chelseas look dope for brown kicks. i cant wait for my dunks and bws.
i hate the crinkle patent tho. its sickens me.

i concur...not every day do you see or hear that. i think your dunks came out very nice. did you do them online or at a studio? i'd like to do visit a nike id studio one time!!! - shaqrules

thanks. did them at the studio in nyc. yeah, you definitely want visit ntnyc. you'll have more of a selection of colors and materials to use and the staffis really helpful.

lmao those chelseas look dope for brown kicks - phorakageko
i hear ya. brown sneakers are often dull and boring, that's why i decided to go with the textured leathers. wanted to bring a better contrastof the leathers and break up all the brown being used.

the nike id boxes are just cool, I wish I could buy those in bulk for everythin I have that's boxless.

i just ordered my brother a pair of AM90 i.d.'s for his birthday and i'm wonderin what color the atom red is ... like infrared or closer to regularred?

wth??? I just went on nikeid.com and they removed the AM95s and AM97s. I was planning on making some 95s and now they're gone. Hopefully they'll putthem back up... even better with the suede option.

they also removed the am97 out of the mo sec and replaced them w/ the am90 ex vi id. i have no idea what the ex is but that's what's on there now. theygive the oakwood and crinckled patent leather options on those. the crinckled pantent is a stupid option for any of the shoes. reminds me of wrotten fruitskin!!!

Back
Top Bottom