Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

If id is still up in summer 08 , its gonna be a hot summer. love the dunk hi's.
oh and i saw that "crack" shirt at a new store here. in ALOT of colors.

I miss the mesh mucho.

These might be aiight.

render.nike.com2.jpg

Is it me or are all of the colors to ID with weak? How often do they change color availibility?

Heiny AM1. Man I just looked in my room and I got way to many id's lol. Maybe when my break comes, I'll post a mini collection pic
KVN

Those are nice, KVN..
I was thinking the same thing, about doing a little ID collection pic...

^^^^^B- please don't hurt our feelings with a collection pic. Take it easy on us and show'em 1 at a time.

the whole Nike ID studio overseas withthe woodcaved leather is hott. got my first ID's in.. Inspired by the futura blazers....

an yea thnaks for the design ideas, lol

Originally Posted by shaqrules

FINALLY!!! my af1's just got to me. these were done at nike id studio LA (temp)...i like soo much i don't want to wear them and mess them up. but as you can tell, they're inspired by the zkii strength ORCAS!!!
devil.gif
i have plans to have the kobe logo painted on the heel too.

you can kind of see the kobe lace "jewel"
292037041.jpg

292037048.jpg

292037030.jpg

292037021.jpg

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW

to those that have done there gucci dunks online..is that the right green? it looks darker online for some reason

very nice bee, i like them all. the black and teal ones are my fave. good stuff sir...

i wanna id some am 90's, but i wanna see how the patent atomic red color looks like. if anybody put atomic red on their am90 id's can you please post.thanks.
this is what i'm trying to do, but wanna make sure it looks red more than pink:

Back
Top Bottom