Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Anyone else peep the slick price increases across the board on id, just turrible..... just got these in tho. Griff inspired 
fzazo1.jpg

Those 90s are DOPE! Colorblocking's on point!

These were sent back
Spoiler [+]
TMNT inspired (Donatello and Michaelango featured.. I had Red and Blue laces for Leonardo and Raph too
laugh.gif
)
25z6n1k.png

My latest...
They're nothing spectacular, but they're just a subtle cw I see myself wearing regularly...
happy.gif

2qjgkgj.png

The Inspiration
Spoiler [+]
NB Solebox 1500
mavy8l.jpg

never wear them - how is the quality of the mesh on the 90s id ? is it the same crease happy mesh they put on 90s recently or nice and flexible without crease marks like the infrared 90s ?

Did me a AF1. Call me boring, but simplicity when it comes to shoes for me. These will go good with pretty much any fit. Always wanted a black suede and gum sole AF1. Suede is a little ashy, but looks okay. Went with leather around the collar/heel.

bonus(not IDs, but continuing the suede theme)- These things are super comfy.

Those bespokes are crazy. I might have mistagist@yahoo go get 1. I'm just not excited abt the price. Good stuff tho

The price is really crazy but I promised myself I'd do it once in my life. After seeing the attention to detail, I think I'll prolly do one per year.  I would say this, anyone who loves sneaker craftsmanship and can spare the extra funds, DO IT!  The experience is like no other and it will truly be a 1 of 1.

if yall enjoyed my last pair of fr2 ids (the all green ones)  youre gonna flip when you see my new ones coming in the next few weeks...pics to follow

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Here are my first ID's ever...seen NWT's playoff ID's...damb...how do you top that? 
pimp.gif

mX0kz.jpg

my inspiration was the HWC Lebron VII suede

air_max_lebron_vii_pe_hwc_suede.jpg

erWxA.jpg

fIXvv.jpg

YlFxI.jpg

Tough joints! Like it or not I'm biting those.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Just pulled the trigger on one last pair. I kinda bit off of a fellow NT'er for the most part. But I got something else in mind for these.

Here's where I plan on going with those ID's.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom