Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

went ahead and got my version of supreme af1s as well. 190 on af1s are nuts, but blowing that much on all retro js lately, so figured why not.

i wish u could do custom writing/name on the af1 back or something like some am models.

sup NT fam! what you guys think about these?
smile.gif

3582kg7.jpg

f3s0wg.jpg

swajdd.jpg

wa4jtw.jpg

Change the lace color to that little bit of orange on the midsole on those Nerds and you're all set. The Oklahoma Nights look sick. I have like zero interest in KD IVs and those make me want to get a pair.

figured those nerds could be a good subsitute for the nerfs since its almost impossible for me to acquire them, will have a orange or purple secondary lace tho..

This my version of the South beach, added pink at the bottom to add some more flare. Might cop these
screenshot20120210at112.png

f4fnzc.jpg

Really considering pulling the trigger on these...but I'm still not 100%.

Anyone see anything that can be improved? I'm leaning away from the clear sole

Nice job on those. I'm not that into Kobes but those are pretty clean. Might do a Lebron version of those if I don't like the new ID options on Tuesday.
Was thinking something like this

20ud3xc.jpg

But if the ID options include a regular clear sole, and it works with the regular color options and not just it's own limited run I've got other stuff in mind...

^^^I'd personally go with a red sig/swoosh outline. IMO it gives the shoe a sloppy look when you got half the sig blending in with the rest of the tongue.

Thanks I was thinking the same thing, just gonna get the black laces as a second pair and switch out the red. Just too lazy to PS the laces black, but I know what you mean.  I was also thinking of maybe doing an all-white swoosh (no-outline). Basically one of the two below, but either one would have black laces switched in.
wallpaper_3

Alright need yalls input Im leaning more towards the black finish rather then the grey and white because I feel that the white ones are just too Girly any input or comments are more than welcomed alsSo thinking about adding custom speckle finish to the mid soles or

^^^^ill give that I try once I get home maybe maybe by loosin the pink laces it'll get a little more street cred lol I think what I love the most is the rubber gum soles

Not trying to be troll but changed the laces and added speckles . I'm digging both ideas but I think ima stick with the black mesh and get a white mesh pair for my old lady

Back
Top Bottom