Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

these kobe vii's look dope but i am guessing there PEs ?
nerd.gif

Speaking of which, I just pulled the trigger on another pair of LeBron 9's this week and I already have plans for the next one.
laugh.gif

thanks gentry187. i am spending a ton on lebrons as it is. i plan on getting all the 9's that drop friday. smh

Originally Posted by The Truth82

Can the AF 1 still be done or what guys? Last time I wanted to start my own pair I got the sold out pop up.
they're doing it tonight at midnight again (It says available on March 1st...so whatever that means) according to KATC. No elephant print though.

Those Lebrons are dope, but like Gentry said, maybe a lil too basic to waste the money IDing...might as well cop all the releases Friday and then wait for the next ones you think are dope or ID somethin crazy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Those are nice somethingDunk. They don't have that "fake" look.

You def have to go simple with these af1 cements.
Yea at first i thought i OD on the cement but i really like them

Got these in today. I'm sure everybody and they momma did one of these, bu very satisfied with the quality. The elephant print is the nice lighter grey like on the older AJ IIIs and the leather is nice and soft.

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Got these in today. I'm sure everybody and they momma did one of these, bu very satisfied with the quality. The elephant print is the nice lighter grey like on the older AJ IIIs and the leather is nice and soft.

These are dope!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom