Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

I keep coming in here for SneakerPimp's pics.... Smh... You slackin son.....

I can't zoom in Instagram....
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Got these in today. I'm sure everybody and they momma did one of these, bu very satisfied with the quality. The elephant print is the nice lighter grey like on the older AJ IIIs and the leather is nice and soft.

How long did it take you to get them? Did mine Tuesday and they told me 8 weeks
indifferent.gif

I hope I dont regret putting Nubuck instead of the leather for my design. Wasn't sold on the leather sample they showed me when I was at the studio.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34

Got these in today. I'm sure everybody and they momma did one of these, bu very satisfied with the quality. The elephant print is the nice lighter grey like on the older AJ IIIs and the leather is nice and soft.

How long did it take you to get them? Did mine Tuesday and they told me 8 weeks
indifferent.gif

I hope I dont regret putting Nubuck instead of the leather for my design. Wasn't sold on the leather sample they showed me when I was at the studio.
Ordered them on Feb 1st. received them yesterday so about 3 weeks. Not too bad. I didn't use Nubuck cause I didn't want that ashy look. The leather on these are pretty good.

Originally Posted by bamaboy256

Is the elephant print on there now the same as before?
I actually took a look - didn't realize they were making elephant an option again for this round - and it doesn't look like it's the traditional grey & black as seen above. 

Dope NWT. Great minds think alike.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I used a red logo on the back of the shoe as well on those lebrons I made. I'll be swapping the laces for the freegum laces as well.

Nice NWT but I think black speckle on the grey midsole would have really made them similar to the IVs

been years since i designed and bought a shoe on nikeID... had some gift cards, so pulled the trigger on these:

what color option was for the cement print on those AF1. Right now all i see is white and cool grey the closes to what you guys have. Im working on a pair on nike id. No intention but some how they ended up kinda looking like the south beach

Thanks people.
gentry187 wrote:
Dope NWT. Great minds think alike. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

I used a red logo on the back of the shoe as well on those lebrons I made. I'll be swapping the laces for the freegum laces as well.

Thanks & yeah, It doesn't have to have the exact colorblocking as the shoe that you are aiming for, as long as you execute your design well and for others to notice without letting them know where the inspiration came from. 

Originally Posted by gentry187

Impatiently waiting on my newest creation.
devil.gif

Why not a red signature. That would have looked nice. and just sharpie out the swoosh outline. 

This is a pair someone told me they ordered. 

LBJ9_Cement-620x411.jpeg

which I'm not feelin... 

I was going to originally make them with a red sig but in the end I decided to go with it in black since I made the back logo red and the laces will have the red logo as well. I think a red sig would of made it too much red all over the place.

BTW, that pair up there is not doable. ID doesn't give u that 2 tone sole option or a separate tongue liner option.

Back
Top Bottom