Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Unds today.
LL
nice bae! i thought you un-DSed em earlier this year, but I'll assume that was just a pick up . . . :nerd: :nthat:

I just ordered these Air Max 90's....of course they're themed after the Cement AJIV's...when I get them in hand, ill be doing a couple modifications, such as painting the NA logo on the heel black and adding speckles to the heel tab...I will def. post pictures once I receive them!

not a fan of the current shape of the AM1s at all but that picture might have sold me to do a pair "Supremes" as well...digging the use of suede as well. Good job!

Received my first Nike ID a week or so ago...I always wanted to do a pair but hate how they limit your options, so I wanted to take advantage of the cement option for the 90's before its gone...Wanted to do a wht/cement AJIV inspired Air Max 90, so here it is....I think they came out nice...

wht/cement/infrared Air Max 90:

Nike didn't give the option to color the text on the Nike Air logo on the heel or side logos so I had to do it myself...(painted the infrared Air Max text on the side panels to black...not pictured, yet....)

Last edited:
Anybody know how close the red on the ID matches to the red on supreme lows?

Pretty close, I have the Id pair and have compared to others, would say ID pair is a little darker then premes. Out of town else I would post picks

^ those are prty clean.

Has anyone done the Pendleton joints yet?

Thinking bout copping a pair but I wanna see some actual pics first.

Back
Top Bottom