Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

First post. Delivered in under a month

Yeah, I know, the Yeezy inspired colorways have been overdone, but I couldn't resist.
I apologize for the picture quality, had to use a regular digital.
The replacement correct lens I ordered for my real camera hasn't arrived yet.
Without flash first. With flash second.
First pic is more true to the real life colors. Second pic shows a little more detail in some places.

Last edited:
So here is my idea, I have found a specific shoe on NIKEID that I think would be perfect to design a “WHAT THE…”  concept with. So my idea is that we would each design a pair of kicks with the same shoe involving wild colors and patterns but each pair is different, we would each agree on each others idea and design and order both pairs. Once received we would swap one shoe from each pair and each have a two of a kind “WHAT THE…”  concept sneaker…

Just placed my order for some AM 90 ID's. I know the "Yeezy" CW is overdone but IMO, I think that CW is so dope for the summer. I'm heading out on a cruise March 29th so I'm hoping these come well before then. I added my own little tweak to the Black/Solar Red CW too....and I think it looks much better. As soon as they come in, I will be posting a few shots. What could the tweak be? What would you change or add to that CW to make it a little better in your opinion??

So here is my idea, I have found a specific shoe on NIKEID that I think would be perfect to design a “WHAT THE…”  concept with. So my idea is that we would each design a pair of kicks with the same shoe involving wild colors and patterns but each pair is different, we would each agree on each others idea and design and order both pairs. Once received we would swap one shoe from each pair and each have a two of a kind “WHAT THE…”  concept sneaker…

Would only work with people of the same shoe size.......................
you're right I forgot to put that I am a size 13 so if anyone is interested hmu

question:

When I ID Air Max 90s no matter what I change the eyelets to, the lower eyelet stays the same color and the upper one changes to whatever I select.  Is this just a glitch with the site or something I should be concerned with when ordering?

Whatsup fam, long time

Im sure most have seen the new AF1 iD options "gumbo"

Well I am looking to order two pair of lows, but these pairs will use every material and color possible, I am trying to find someone who wears a 10 or 10.5 that like these iD options BUT also likes the idea of every material and wild colors. Im looking to swap left or right shoes on at least one pair I make or both would be even better

Basically to make a "what the" air force 1 in a nutshell.

Yes its a long shot and most don't like the wild colors. But I haven't bought an iD yet and I think this idea would be sick

If anyone is thinking of making a pair or two in this size and is even remotely interested, PM me please

the gumbo options are pretty decent.

full-grain leather, croc skin, snake skin, animal prints.

just wish they had suede tho. all I need to execute the AF1s I want....

A quick question to niketalk. I'm thinking of doing an ID with the colors of the lightning/thunder 4 pack of 06. My choices are between the dunk( hi or low) Air Max 1 or Air max 90. Which one should I pick?

^ those are dope af

I got a nice 1 i made in blue, going to pull the trigger but going to wait til after some of these releases coming up.

Just made these, any thoughts? Went in with the liquid metal pack in mind but then i went a little crazy lol.  edit: disregard the title
nikeid

Last edited:
Call me weird but I think those will look good in person.

I ended up making 3 Gumbo AF1 smh

Back
Top Bottom