Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

Those are nice. Did you pull the trigger on them?
Thanks, I will in the next few days.

I just copped some "Fab Five/Barkley" Max Forces this morning so I'll wait until I get rid of these "Ferraris" I have coming before spending anymore.

I panicked and ordered from overseas, 2 pair, because I thought they were UK sizing and I had messed up.
ohwell.gif

Then I got through at the 8:00 US release & didn't cancel the first two in time. You a size 11-12 and in the market for some really nice red suede 14s by chance? 
laugh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixburgh

I just copped some "Fab Five/Barkley" Max Forces this morning so I'll wait until I get rid of these "Ferraris" I have coming before spending anymore.

I panicked and ordered from overseas, 2 pair, because I thought they were UK sizing and I had messed up.

Then I got through at the 8:00 US release & didn't cancel the first two in time. You a size 11-12 and in the market for some really nice red suede 14s by chance?

I'm not really a fan of 14's. I still have 2006 bred 14's that I've never worn.

Last edited:

ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah, but these ones are RED, as in RED LIKE THE YEEZYS!! lol jk
laugh.gif
 You might be better off just sending them back. I still prefer my Raging Bull 5's for mostly-red kicks.

Nike Air Force 1 ID Pendleton

Nike Air Force 1 ID Low

Nike Air Force 1 ID Hi Gumbo

Nike Air Force 1 ID Cork "Nautical" today

Nike Air Force 1 ID "When Animals Attack"

Nike Air Force 1 ID YOTS

Nike Air Force 1 ID Cement

Nike Air Force 1 ID Gumbo

Nike Air Force 1 ID Pony Hair
1625dzl.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 Hi ID Cork

Nike Air Force 1 Hi ID Pendleton
2vtqetc.jpg

Last edited:

laugh.gif
 You might be better off just sending them back. I still prefer my Raging Bull 5's for mostly-red kicks.
Originally Posted by sixburgh  

I panicked and ordered from overseas
To the Netherlands? No thanks.
laugh.gif
 I may not make much (if anything) off them but I'm not trying to lose money paying that shipping...again.

I posted this in the Kobe 9 iD thread and i'll post it in here as well:

Well my shipment finally arrived.

Let me start with my MC pair.

My variation includes white paint speckles and a glowing swoosh

Okay, onto my moment of truth. The RED pair. :x

Lots of crappy to semi-decent photos have been going around of the painted Flyknit.

My red pair is extremely special to me because my wife got it as a present for our 1 year wedding anniversary coming up this sunday :pimp: and the colorway is inspired by our wedding colors (Red/Black/Pink). As I've said before, I was extremely nervous about the coloring.

The midsole speckling is pink and the iD inside is pink as well.

Also, in these photos, I made sure not to crank up the contrast or saturation. I did run some color correction but not a lot. I wanted to make sure some higher quality photos were shared of the red FK.

Here they are... (Note: I will be lace swapping to black laces from a different pair of kobe 9's)

My only complaint is that the paint job does not match the shade on the tongue and the laces are also slightly different. This could have been the case had they used dyed flyknit so my complaint isnt necessarily that they painted grey vs. dying.

I will also say this about the red FK - The red looks better in some light (dim/indoors) and it looks worse in other light (direct sunlight)

All in all, due to the sentimental value of these being a gift from my wife and inspired by our wedding, I LOVE THEM.

I do realize NT doesn't like the painted FK but they're Kobe's individually designed. They are mine and nobody else's. :D

Here's a family shot of all my iD's for the IX.

(the red looks much better when not in direct sunlight)

Thanks for reading...

[/quote]

Has anyone gotten the gym red option since they changed up?

They look pretty dark red...

Last edited:
Looks like some Pendleton options just came back up with more on the way. I'm not sleeping this time.

Back
Top Bottom