Official Nike ID Thread NEW!!!!! Post our pictures

[I

Hey just doing abit of research about customization and was wondering if you all wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me?  

1. What meanings do you attach to your personalised Nike ID shoes?

2. Do personalised products add any value to your lives?

3. Do personalised products play a role within you life? For example have you bought a loved one shoes for a specific reason i.e. to propose?  

I would really appreciate it if you could answer these in as much detail please- thank you :smile:

Hey just doing abit of research about customization and was wondering if you all wouldn't mind answering a few questions for me?

3. Do personalised products play a role within you life? For example have you bought a loved one shoes for a specific reason i.e. to propose?

I would really appreciate it if you could answer these in as much detail :smile:

I would really appreciate it if you could answer these in as much detail :smile:

Nice questions.

I'll try and answer it best I can as I have a few IDs.

1)the things I put are usually my screen name and nick name from my family or my friend made this acronym that I really liked that I put in almost all my shoes. As far as numbers,usually I'll put my favorite players number or the players number of the shoes I'm buying(usually I buy bball shoes so that means I.e. lebron Kobe etc.). Or I'll put a 7 for completeness.

2) they do. They're shoes I will wear on a regular or without hesitation because I know I will never get rid of them. With work and other things,I don't get to wear sneakers as often is would like. And lately I've been re assessing my buying habits and interest. Still love sneakers I just don't know if its worth it for me to keep buying as I don't have the opportunity to wear it much. And there are sneakers I just like to have in a collection but for the most part, I will buy with the intent of wearing. So I've been thinking of down sizing. So if I know I may end up selling a pair down the line,I'm more hesitant to wear a shoe. But with IDs,no hesitation. I will wear them as much as I can. Especially knowing few if not no one else has this shoe. And so for me even though these don't hold any resell value or value to anyone else, they're really special to me and I wear them with joy rather just trying to look cool or show off.(because there are shoes I will wear to stunt even just a little. Lol. But I think all of us have been guilty to some extent on that. If not then I maybe alone. Haha)

3) play an important part? See within my family and my close circle of friends,I'm the only who shares my passion for sneakers. They like them,but not to the level of interest I have. So I haven't had the chance to buy a Nike ID for a loved one yet but I've contemplated on it before and as some point or another, probably will. I feel it gives me a chance to give them something that they will always remember is from me but at the same time also will always know that that pair is particularly theirs,special to them because of the ID it would have.

Hope that helps.

Got a question for you Nike ID experts out there.  Are the materials used on the ID versions of a shoe the same exact materials Nike uses for the normal production versions?  For instance...is the leather used on the Air Force 1 IDs the same exact leather used on the ones that you can walk into any shoe store and buy?  Or is the ID version a better leather, maybe?...let me know what you guys think...and thank you in advance. 

Does anyone know how long roughly the Country Flag option will be available for the AF1 ID? I wanna put in an order but just waiting on my paycheck so wont be for another two weeks at least :-S

Does anyone know how long roughly the Country Flag option will be available for the AF1 ID? I wanna put in an order but just waiting on my paycheck so wont be for another two weeks at least :-S
The options are usually up for a solid month at least, usually more, minus a few random options. Such as the iridescent, kobe multi flyknit, kobe mamba flyknit

It's been several months (five or six now?) that the "Be True" has been the only ID option for the Dunk.

Figured you guys are the experts: can anyone tell me how I can figure out when any new options (e.g., premium) will be on the horizon? Been searching everywhere for any kind information, and keep coming up empty. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Got a question for you Nike ID experts out there.  Are the materials used on the ID versions of a shoe the same exact materials Nike uses for the normal production versions?  For instance...is the leather used on the Air Force 1 IDs the same exact leather used on the ones that you can walk into any shoe store and buy?  Or is the ID version a better leather, maybe?...let me know what you guys think...and thank you in advance. 

They usually are a bit better

anyone cop AM95 IDs with the snakeskin print?  curious to see how the graphic turns out in person

Back
Top Bottom