OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Hi all, been a long time lurker here on NT, just wanted to share my KD VI IDs...

I wanted a simple colorway, but not sure if I made a good choice on having red on the tongue and heel swoosh...I'm thinking if I should get it repainted to white instead. I love the red on the airbag though.
i think they came out clean!!!!! i like the subtle red

Thanks guys. Didn't even realize that playoff 12's comparison haha, and those are my favorite 12's colorway.

Hi all, been a long time lurker here on NT, just wanted to share my KD VI IDs...

I wanted a simple colorway, but not sure if I made a good choice on having red on the tongue and heel swoosh...I'm thinking if I should get it repainted to white instead. I love the red on the airbag though.
Love everything about these. Nice ID.

Precision Timing option coming soon. It shows a sample on the NikeiD main page just not on the create the shoe portion.

Was playing around with the PT ID and came up with this.... guhhhhhh KD line has me broke....  (GITD Peppermint)

Here's a few I made. I think PT looks the best on just the tongue. It's too much all over. 

Sprite

Stars and Stripes

Rising Sun

Last edited:
If i somehow strike out *knock on wood*on the PT I might order it but for the same price I rather iD another Kobe. :\

Nike is projecting four weeks for delivery on these ID's, has this been accurate for people that already got their pairs?

Thinking about ordering a pair today, thanks for any info.

Back
Top Bottom