OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

so i have plantar fasciitis and i use an insole in my everyday shoes that pretty much keeps me from experiencing any pain.

But when i play in my id kd 6s, my heel pain always comes back after playing for a few hours. Not sure if i have to break them in or the cushioning just doesn't work for me.

Has anybody experienced this problem with them? None of my other shoes give me this problem

so i have plantar fasciitis and i use an insole in my everyday shoes that pretty much keeps me from experiencing any pain.

But when i play in my id kd 6s, my heel pain always comes back after playing for a few hours. Not sure if i have to break them in or the cushioning just doesn't work for me.

Has anybody experienced this problem with them? None of my other shoes give me this problem

Yesss!
Same here I suffer from PF too, my heel has not been too bad the past year with wearing KD V to play in and various other shoes for casual wear iv even been lucky enough to not need insoles.
But on recenetly breaking out a few different colourways of the KD VI my heel pain in back & also suffering from pain in ball of foot also.
I laid off the VI for 2 weeks and pain stopped, but on going to get shots up during day I decided to try the VI again to see if it was the support from these shoes and after 2 hours pain was back!
Without sounding weird I'm happy to hear someone else has noticed this as it settles my thoughts.
I'm gonna give them one my try Monday if pain occurs my mind is made up I'm sticking with the KD V to ball in.

Yesss!
Same here I suffer from PF too, my heel has not been too bad the past year with wearing KD V to play in and various other shoes for casual wear iv even been lucky enough to not need insoles.
But on recenetly breaking out a few different colourways of the KD VI my heel pain in back & also suffering from pain in ball of foot also.
I laid off the VI for 2 weeks and pain stopped, but on going to get shots up during day I decided to try the VI again to see if it was the support from these shoes and after 2 hours pain was back!
Without sounding weird I'm happy to hear someone else has noticed this as it settles my thoughts.
I'm gonna give them one my try Monday if pain occurs my mind is made up I'm sticking with the KD V to ball in.
yea, i feel the pain in the ball of my foot a little bit too. i tried them 5 times and it still hurts so i already decided to return them. it sucks too cause i really liked the ones i made.

This is the second time i buy some kds and i have a problem with the fit (the 4s were too narrow).

yea, i feel the pain in the ball of my foot a little bit too. i tried them 5 times and it still hurts so i already decided to return them. it sucks too cause i really liked the ones i made.

This is the second time i buy some kds and i have a problem with the fit (the 4s were too narrow).

I had a lot of problems with the iv, I have flat feet so the 2 little straps inside shoe used to rubbon foot as I have no arch in foot.
Eventually I started to cut up a old shoe insole and put a small part over the 2 straps.
I have 17 pairs of the KD iv so I had to do something.
Like your KD vi ID reminds me of The Joker.

I had a lot of problems with the iv, I have flat feet so the 2 little straps inside shoe used to rubbon foot as I have no arch in foot.
Eventually I started to cut up a old shoe insole and put a small part over the 2 straps.
I have 17 pairs of the KD iv so I had to do something.
Like your KD vi ID reminds me of The Joker.
wow...17 is a lot. Yea those two little straps destroyed my feet. I smoked right before i played and I kept telling myself that I just had to break them in. It ended up that they were pinching my foot so hard that they took a perfect circle of skin off of each foot. I couldn't play after that for almost 2 weeks.

going for one and I cant decide...

CANDY:

RED OCTOBER:

SUPREME:
id go with that supreme precision timing pair.  the top two in my oppinion kinda suck.  All red shoes is so overhyped and it doesnt look good on the kd vi.  All red lebron 11 looks descent however. go supreme dude

Ids set to arrive tomorrow. Looking back at the grinch ids....large discrepancy in brightness between pics that say base is same color. Any comments on boldness/saturation/vividness etc?

Hi all, been a long time lurker here on NT, just wanted to share my KD VI IDs...

I wanted a simple colorway, but not sure if I made a good choice on having red on the tongue and heel swoosh...I'm thinking if I should get it repainted to white instead. I love the red on the airbag though.
BRO this is Dope.... Reminds me of Scarface

So maybe an id option with a lacelock will hit id this year.

Here's this years xmas.
that gold 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom