OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Which do you guys think would match the preheat sole better (Translucent Blue or the Blue GITD)

BLUE GITD:
With the GITD on

Looks like delivery times are pushed out to 8 weeks or less now. 

Last edited:
Anyone seen a blackout 6 yet. I have a tradition with all sigs I like, Kobe's 4-8 and kd 4 and 5 to buy the blackouts if they release or to id if they don't release. Don't see blackouts releasing for these so tryna id a pair but wondering if anybody's seen pics

Anyone seen a blackout 6 yet. I have a tradition with all sigs I like, Kobe's 4-8 and kd 4 and 5 to buy the blackouts if they release or to id if they don't release. Don't see blackouts releasing for these so tryna id a pair but wondering if anybody's seen pics
Would you mind posting your Blackout KD V?

Has anyone recieved a kd id with a University Gold upper????

Ordering a blackout-ish one today. Pretty excited about it too.

Has anyone recieved a kd id with a University Gold upper????

Gold upper??? :nerd: :nerd: ... Also I really hate that the tongue color is connected to the medial side panel of the shoe. I know it's one continual piece, but I would love it if only the tongue color could be changed.

Gold upper??? :nerd: :nerd: ... Also I really hate that the tongue color is connected to the medial side panel of the shoe. I know it's one continual piece, but I would love it if only the tongue color could be changed.
Would you mind posting your Blackout KD V?
yeah bro I'll take pics when I get home my dude

yeah man I'm 90% leanin towards to ordering all blacked out pair. Hit me with them pics though !!! Gotta see them. Dying to see a blacked out pair of the 6s.

^^ Clean colorway. The iD even is coo. It's like a time stamp when you go to pull them out years later. Lol

Back
Top Bottom