OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

They said it should be back in two weeks. I got a KD and a LeBron waiting in my locker ready to go.

Can't wait to these go back up so I can finally pull the trigger on my galaxy ID

I'm probably going to use navy liner navy midsole GITD speckles but that hero blue speckles look really good too

Only decision I'm having trouble with is citrus or blaze orange? I don't own a pair of galaxies to look at in person which orange do you guys think is closer to the galaxy 4?

Can't wait to these go back up so I can finally pull the trigger on my galaxy ID

I'm probably going to use navy liner navy midsole GITD speckles but that hero blue speckles look really good too

Only decision I'm having trouble with is citrus or blaze orange? I don't own a pair of galaxies to look at in person which orange do you guys think is closer to the galaxy 4?

I've seen them iDs using both oranges. I like the blaze personally. Also the black midsole seems to look good with that iD too, even though the galaxy has navy.....I'm excited the KD iD. More excited about these than my LeBron.

Hopefully these go back up soon so I can purchase my all black everything blackouts in my cart. Been trying to all week. Getting impatient, just wanna order these ASAP.

Hopefully these go back up soon so I can purchase my all black everything blackouts in my cart. Been trying to all week. Getting impatient, just wanna order these ASAP.
Might take some time , nike just emailed me about even a small delay in my order so im not gonna be receiving it on the scheduled date 

Here is my ID I made back in January. I'm still waiting on them. They should be here Monday. It's all good though, Nike gave me a code so I was able to make another ID. The color combo was my old high school colors and design is inspired by an American flag. I still have an idea to add a little finishing touch to them when I get them in. I'll post pics when I do. Tell me what you think. 

Here is my ID I made back in January. I'm still waiting on them. They should be here Monday. It's all good though, Nike gave me a code so I was able to make another ID. The color combo was my old high school colors and design is inspired by an American flag. I still have an idea to add a little finishing touch to them when I get them in. I'll post pics when I do. Tell me what you think. 
I have a feeling stars will get added to Swoosh and KD logo.

it would even be cool to see them on liner or laces... or a lace swap from the DC pair

I have a feeling stars will get added to Swoosh and KD logo.

it would even be cool to see them on liner or laces... or a lace swap from the DC pair
I'm going to add the Nike Olympic Star to the KD logo on the tongue of the shoe. Like what is on the Elite socks. I have two patches that should go perfectly over the tongue logo. Just something to give it an extra touch to the theme. And I wish I had the DC KD VI so I could do that lace swap. 

I might also see about adding some stars to the KD logo like what is on the DC's. 

Sometimes simple and clean is best

I remember when I was into Hondas I always liked the clean look with simple Japanese parts same with shoes a clean look is usually best

Back
Top Bottom