OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

The laces and blue outsole glow too. And one shoe says "L2R FTW" and the other "WTF L2R". :D

Got a shipment in this week. Galaxy's, Yeezy's, and Grinches(red laces will be swap'd). All with the 15% off clutchness. 

Will probably send the galaxys back due to OD speckle 

Had to show these off too; USA/World Cup AM 90 iDs. That Lunar mid/bottom is hella comfy. Considering getting a Brazil WC cwy on the next order

I think that speckle is fine on the galaxy's, at least from the pictures.... That yeezy is Nice! Very close to my version of the "blackout" that I am waiting for.

Got a shipment in this week. Galaxy's, Yeezy's, and Grinches(red laces will be swap'd). All with the 15% off clutchness. 

Will probably send the galaxys back due to OD speckle 
If you decide to part ways on the Galaxy, let me know.  I may want to take them off your hands instead of returning them...

The pics don't do a great job of capturing the OD speckle on the galaxy. Compared to the amount of red speckle on the AM90's its too much for me. I'm returning some lebron 11's with the intention or reordering an almost identical pair, so doing the same with these galaxy KD's wouldn't be much hassle. 

bigger pic of OD speckle ^^^^

Yeezy's were for the homie, who has since picked them up.  Had to screen shot off instagram, only pics I have atm. He got the GITD laces bc he's gonna do a lace swap with some black laces with yeezy tips

Just got my tracking info, a whopping 16 days! Wow! Says they will deliver Thursday. Here's to them actually getting here then so that I can wear them at Cleveland Got Sole Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom