OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Definitely would have been iLL. Joints stupid fresh! On second thought, you should have pulled the trigger lol.

I know smh I had the money too a few weeks ago and bought other releases. I saw something close to it on IG it came out great too

Alright, my iDs came in just now. From order placed to delivery to my door it took a total of 19 days(June 1 - June 19), one of those days the package was delayed at the fought of UPS....

Now for a little back story, as promised I did my version of a blackout (as I LOVE all black shoes). My inspiration was the BIN 5 Jordan, which is easily one of my favorites. In fact I've mentioned several times how I wore it during my wedding ceremony. *Notice I couldn't get an exact replicate as I couldn't get grey/silver in the midsole nor could I just get it on tongue alone without it being in the medial/back of shoe.

I originally had the design with the solid option, but I decided to switch to the MVP graphic as to pay homage to KDs historic season...

So without further adieu, my "BIN 5 x KD MVP 6"

View media item 1035012View media item 1035013View media item 1035014View media item 1035015View media item 1035016View media item 1035017View media item 1035018View media item 1035020
Let me know your thoughts and feedback. Sorry for the OD of the pics, just wanted to capture all angles.

Last edited:
Those look great. I actually like the red medial swoosh, even though you wanted everything black except the tongue logo. Pretty quick turnaround.

Thanks Van Nostrand Van Nostrand I actually like the red medial swoosh too. Just wish it was an option to make only the tongue grey instead of the wrap around. But I think the MVP graphic does a great job of giving two-toned greyscale look.

I want to make these, but thinking I'd rather put my money towards a KD VII iD... wish there was an overlap period with the VI/VII on iD so I knew how the VIIs feel.  I suppose I could always return?

What color upper is that? Grey / Silver made a return?
nerd.gif
Lateral and medial white -- laces and logos are metallic silver.

I was hoping to do medial in silver, but no longer have the option 
mad.gif
  Haven't been keeping up with the VI iD so I didn't know that was gone

Lateral and medial white -- laces and logos are metallic silver.

I was hoping to do medial in silver, but no longer have the option >:   Haven't been keeping up with the VI iD so I didn't know that was gone

Yea that are pulling colors since the end is near.

Trigger pulled... been wanting to make an Inspector Gadget cw inspired pair for a long time.

Last edited:
I guess they've been pumping IDs out quicker and having a faster turnaround than we saw in the winter and spring where everything was delayed crazy long

Hope you get them quick, enjoy

With time running out I have decided to make a partial "Blackout" MVPiD  of sorts after seeing how great @CJDynasty  's turned out.  

Although I am sold on the black on black upper, I can't decide on which sole (clear, white glow or red/orange glow) and tongue/medial swoosh (gold or black) color combination.  I like them all but must make only one.  

I am really looking for help from the community on this one...   Please share your thoughts as I intend on making the most picked of the 4 below options.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom