OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

wen i get my money right imma cop either da galaxy 4 cw id or da black yeezys. i dont eem care call me what you want.

For the orioles colorway, I personally like that orange lining. Looks good on the lateral side with the white with black kd logo.

are any of these options available for a limited time only? Want to see how people's ID's look before I pull the trigger, but i don't wanna be too late if they pull options like GITD or something..

finally bought a pair. since i cant afford the kobe grinches, these will do

View media item 480084

Thumbs-up-montage.gif

If I can't get the lebron x hazelnut kicks on Saturday these will be ordered on Sunday....

are any of these options available for a limited time only? Want to see how people's ID's look before I pull the trigger, but i don't wanna be too late if they pull options like GITD or something..
Doesn't seem like it. I'm sure you'll be able to wait till everyone else's ids come in.

Yours ship yet? I should have ordered day one, but I waited a little bit for no reason and finally submitted my order on day two and they started on them the same day.

Yours ship yet? I should have ordered day one, but I waited a little bit for no reason and finally submitted my order on day two and they started on them the same day.

No, it was started on the 27th at night.

I have no update on it yet, I hope to see it ship out this upcoming week. :smokin

Debating on if I should even continue my "Mo' Murda" line which I started with my KDV (all red/black speckle), because It sucks that if I make them it'd be like i did a Yeezy "Red October" which is getting on my nerves now.

Debating on if I should even continue my "Mo' Murda" line which I started with my KDV (all red/black speckle), because It sucks that if I make them it'd be like i did a Yeezy "Red October" which is getting on my nerves now.

Might as well keep it going

Mine haven't shipped yet either ordered the morning they popped up before it was anounced.. started makin em 8-9 days ago..

Hope to hear shipping jnext week... if I like em grinches are gettin ordred

Back
Top Bottom