OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Thanks for the feedback on the Bills joints guys...

I really wanted to put Circle the Wagons on them... but I had to settle for (O) THE WAGONS.

They will be worn to the home opener... watch out Tom Brady

pimp.gif

Finally got my replacement pairs (initially sent the standard instead of the "Green Glow" sole)...  1st pic is the difference between the standard and green glow sole.  Of the 3, I think I'm only going to keep the Black "KDeezy" pair and I'll re-order the Galaxy pair with a Navy mid-sole.  The platinum pair didn't come out how I hoped as the GITD mid-sole is more of a mint color than an off-white as pictured in the renderings.  Oh well...

View media item 551203

View media item 551210

Yeezy x KDeezy Family

Last edited:
Thinking of making a Chroma version but can't decide which base color to use...  Wish I had a chance to see either in person 1st.

Last edited:
Does the gamma green match up with the gitd green? Only thing holding me back from ordering mine is airbag color.

Does the gamma green match up with the gitd green? Only thing holding me back from ordering mine is airbag color.

I think it flows together, but I might biased . I'll take a close up pic when im off of work for you to decide

Dude needs to lose the socks. What happened to regular socks?

Anyway, does anyone know how this translucent sole looks in person? Is it an Orange or closer to Yellow? I want to do this iD sample for myself.

Back
Top Bottom