OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

Well my ginches came in. It had the usual glue spots and dirt on it. I kinda wish I went with the varsity red instead of crimson. Crimson is like a bright pink or infrared coloway. I still like them and might just do a lace swap and paint the logo on the tongue. Theres are blinding!!!

Gonna ball in them tonight and see how they perform. Oh and on sizing, they runa bit smaller then the 5's, but the 6s are wider.

Nike Air KD 6 ID Grinch by K-V-N, on Flickr

KVN you did those Grinches perfectly, the laces on "real" Grinches are total crimson too, so I think they look great, and I usually hate Grinch iD's.

that inner swoosh painted black would be ill too.

Pix? Just balled in my pair (I'm a big dude) and after 2 hours they still look brand new

Well my ginches came in. It had the usual glue spots and dirt on it. I kinda wish I went with the varsity red instead of crimson. Crimson is like a bright pink or infrared coloway. I still like them and might just do a lace swap and paint the logo on the tongue. Theres are blinding!!!

Gonna ball in them tonight and see how they perform. Oh and on sizing, they runa bit smaller then the 5's, but the 6s are wider.

Those really are perfect. Mine come in today but I didn't put any volt on it cause it didn't look right when making it, but seeing yours proves me wrong lol. Might have to send mine back now

KVN the grinches are amazing.  The volt and flash lime contrast works so well.  Wasn't planning on making grinches but I may have to now... lol

SICK!

Did you use Flash Lime all over, or did you use Volt on parts of that shoe? Really love the look. Congrats on a good one.

Just placed my Oregon-inspired order over the weekend and got a notice that it's being built. Can't wait to share it with everyone.

I just received both of my galaxy pairs. I am going to return one. I am feeling the black midsole more, what do you think?

Last edited:
I'm more of a fan of the Navy midsole since that's closer to the original pair, but they both look clean.

Back
Top Bottom