OFFICIAL: NIKE KD VI ID Thread : Chroma ID August 12

MVP IDs looking good guys

once I strike out on the WTKDs I'm going to order a pair, gonna give it a shot Saturday but I know its not looking good so ID here I come

Anyone hoopin' in theirs? How do they perform?
Actually only use my VIs for ball and I really enjoy playing in them.  Fit was a little weird for me the, half size down works perfect with my narrow foot.

Forefoot zoom is nice and surprisingly good lockdown.  Very light, good court feel.  Traction does alright but dust can clog it up pretty easily -- few more wipes than usual while playing

I'm mostly concerned about them eating at my ankles since I wear low cut socks when I play.

I'm surprised at how well those turned out. The images nike showed us made them look like halloween.

Thanks. And is that the lime or the volt midsole. Sorry just trying to see what all the colors look like.

I know the "MVP" was a ID option shoe but did KD ever wear a version on court??.....would like to make a pair he actually wore for memory purposes!!.....Thanks 

IG: OnlyGodForgives
...put these on your feet and take a pic NOW.

or I'll cry 
tired.gif

Just got "almost finished" email. I know you all said times could differ based on this. I ordered 6-1-14 if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom