Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Good work, 0 tax and free shipping is the icing on the cake.
I know right .. it was between these and a pair of kobes. But with the 20% off and my GC the Kobes were practically the same price if I would use the bday coupon & my GC ($6 more), so better to take the $40 off with the KDs

With that heavy discount, Im already preparing myself to see them ship it in the bag of doom :smh:

Same here man. I wanted to ask around to see if anyone knew anything about that website. Looks kinda risky! @QueDawg13

been searching this thread for over an hour at least looking for that pic of the wtkd 6 with some of the "KD" branding on the side one shoe missing...cant remember if it was the K or D missing...One of my boys hit me up saying he got a pair like that, I wanted to compare his pair with that pic...

much appriciated

They never plan those restocks. They claim they use those things like place holders to test their website. how or why they do this, I dunno. those shoes will either disappear when time is near or get put on another date way out.

they've been doing this for several months now, with kobes, js, "heat" shoes. I cringe everytime I see people talking about SP "restocks" hoping that they dont actually wait for them. for those of you that wait anyway, i do hope you get them, but dont get your hopes up.

Whats good NT. Need yall opinion on a possible purchase. Ive talked a local guy down to $270, but I will have to drive about 40 mins out the way. Should I pull the trigger or wait it out? Usually I wouldnt consider paying over retail, especially not almost double the box price, but Im starting to feel like Pookie. These ***** be just be calling me man 
mean.gif

Whats good NT. Need yall opinion on a possible purchase. Ive talked a local guy down to $270, but I will have to drive about 40 mins out the way. Should I pull the trigger or wait it out? Usually I wouldnt consider paying over retail, especially not almost double the box price, but Im starting to feel like Pookie. These ***** be just be calling me man 
mean.gif

If it makes you feel better, dropped $305 shipped for WTKD's, if that's what you're referring to.

Good looking. Does the quality warrant the extra money spent in your opinion?
It does!

I have the Florals and Aunt Pearl's too, the WTKD's look like the best pair among the 3. And I thought the florals were the best prior to seeing the WTKD's in person.

Go get it man!

Hell no everybody knows the VI was material wise as good as a team jordan but no seriously I was never going to pay more than resell for such a cheap show. Majority ppl got then for e cred, reselling, or they're a fan of what thes..

Back
Top Bottom