Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
whats a fair price to ask for my deadstock what the kd's size 12? Im not a reseller bought em to rock em but those kobe 9 flyknit low ID's...
pimp.gif
  5 pair later these kd's have to go. thanks for any help

*i am hypocritical at times*

You can make them 200 and sell to me

Or make them 300 and some kid whose parents are rich will meet u with the money

I wouldn't sell you anything after that last post. Jordan quality has been getting worse and worse. Then they finally admit it and promise to start using better materials and quality control and ohh yea they're gonna charge YOU extra for the trouble. Even though you've already been overpaying for garbage for years now. Most people wearing Jays these days just to be "cool." how pathetic 
mean.gif

whats a fair price to ask for my deadstock what the kd's size 12? Im not a reseller bought em to rock em but those kobe 9 flyknit low ID's...
pimp.gif
just go to ebay look up WTKD6 size 12 then click on sold listings to get a feel for the going rate

Last edited:

pimp.gif
Based on size 8.5 and 9's, I would say $300-280 would be an easy sell. 

I did it directly via PayPal and got it down 10-15% the eBay asking price. 

Good luck!

I wouldn't sell you anything after that last post. Jordan quality has been getting worse and worse. Then they finally admit it and promise to start using better materials and quality control and ohh yea they're gonna charge YOU extra for the trouble. Even though you've already been overpaying for garbage for years now. Most people wearing Jays these days just to be "cool." how pathetic :smh:

It was a joke Bruh.. And 280 and up is currently what I've been seeing especially in a 12 and I was just talking to someone about the remaking of the j's it's like basically they noticed these Jordan's aren't as durable as the new shoes nike is making and the wanted to stay relevant by adding better materials. But my question is why wait so long to do this they could've started doing this alittle after jordan retired

Thanks for the feedback fellas. Im gonna mull it over for a bit. Hopefully I can snag a xtra pair of KC XIs to use as trade bait 
smokin.gif

So i wore my meterology today for the 3rd time, noticed that just today they have started making this squishy noise. I know in the Kobe 8s & 9s folks have referrenced this sound and said baby powder helps ... BUT ... is it possible that this is from my zoom bag popping in the forefoot?

WOW! Shocked I just received a shipping confirmation from city gear. I managed to get a pair of the aunt pearl in cart immediately when they sent the email. I was able to go through all the steps of checkout and at the last stage it said payment received redirecting you to website. The page said order lost please contact administrator. I didn't even think of checking my CG account to see if it went through. I did not even get an order confirmation or anything. S/O to City Gear one time and I can finally remove the aunt pearl from my signature.

WOW! Shocked I just received a shipping confirmation from city gear. I managed to get a pair of the aunt pearl in cart immediately when they sent the email. I was able to go through all the steps of checkout and at the last stage it said payment received redirecting you to website. The page said order lost please contact administrator. I didn't even think of checking my CG account to see if it went through. I did not even get an order confirmation or anything. S/O to City Gear one time and I can finally remove the aunt pearl from my signature.

Lucky mutha*****

lol, nice!  Congrats on the cop.  I know folks were super salty about not getting anything due to the crazy issues CG had with their site.

^^^haha....congrats!
Lucky mutha*****

lol, nice!  Congrats on the cop.  I know folks were super salty about not getting anything due to the crazy issues CG had with their site.
Glad somebody got through

These sites stay pissing me off never able to cop from them but hey congrats enjoy
Thanks guys, I will definitely enjoy them. I didn't even have a chance to cop on release date because of the afternoon release and I sure as hell wasn't paying resell. Glad I finally got them.

I wouldn't sell you anything after that last post. Jordan quality has been getting worse and worse. Then they finally admit it and promise to start using better materials and quality control and ohh yea they're gonna charge YOU extra for the trouble. Even though you've already been overpaying for garbage for years now. Most people wearing Jays these days just to be "cool." how pathetic :smh:
Then don't buy them. Simple as that

Back
Top Bottom