Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I'd like to see better pics, but those almost look like color blocking for a gs pair instead of mens.

I'll track down the vs.
Edit- I hope these dont release before the laker kobe 8 colors because laker fans in the 8 thread would riot :lol:. The v did come out the same time as the kobe 8.
Lmao. The Lakers fans would not be happy. It if pretty dumb that they haven't at least released in lines.

yea, want meteorologies and am interested in seeing all stars (but dont want them)
nerd.gif
But how can you say you don't want the All Stars when you haven't seen them? They might end up being your favorite shoe of all time!
honestly, doubt it, the model is ugly imo

cws dont "save" shoes for me, almost all new gen shoes i buy i actually use on court, i do have cw preferences tho, but i already know the all stars are going to be a cw i will have to put in work to get, and im not going to do it

honestly, doubt it, the model is ugly imo

cws dont "save" shoes for me, almost all new gen shoes i buy i actually use on court, i do have cw preferences tho, but i already know the all stars are going to be a cw i will have to put in work to get, and im not going to do it

Ah, okay. I feel you. If it's hyped at all it'll be a pain in the *** to get lol.

Wore my pair to a festival yesterday and they felt very comfortable the entire time I was there. This actually surprised me. However, I'm not sure exactly what these hot spots you guys are talking about actually is, but I found the entire shoe to be hot. By the end of the night, my feet (mainly my toe area) was riddled with sweat. The shoe doesn't actually feel flimsy at all while wearing it.

Will be ordering my first IDs in a couple weeks.

By hot spot, I think people are usually referring to parts of a shoe that always cause their foot pain.

Anyone that has bought these already: have you tried putting orthotics in them? do they make your foot sit too high if so, because if that's the case then it sounds like a pass on these, especially with zero arch support, according to NW's review...

Yea those okc aways are horrible. The don't really look like wearable shoes. Looks like a Lego replica or something.

LMAO @ "Lego replica " [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom