Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I really am liking these in terms of comfort over the 4's/5's...but they still aren't up to the Kobe 8 standard...it's unfortunate that Nike can't try to translate that over to their other signature line, especially since they're both low tops (granted with significantly different material(s)).

Advice to people just trying KD 6's out (for casual wear), they do have a break-in period.  On my 3rd wear of the bamboos, feeling better 
nthat.gif

I really am liking these in terms of comfort over the 4's/5's...but they still aren't up to the Kobe 8 standard...it's unfortunate that Nike can't try to translate that over to their other signature line, especially since they're both low tops (granted with significantly different material(s)).

Advice to people just trying KD 6's out (for casual wear), they do have a break-in period.  On my 3rd wear of the bamboos, feeling better 
nthat.gif

The 2 things I hate about the kd line the material and comfort. I didn't have to break into lebrons or kobes this year. Kobes are $10 more but use engineered mesh and next flyknit and lebron is using foam now smh. Hopefully the 7 has some special material like the lebron 11 and kobe 9.

Not really feeling those orange/mints either.. The Bamboos are still the only colorway that's caught my eye so far. I really hope they're GRs but I have a gut feeling that they're not gonna be :smh:.

Last edited:
How do these compare to the kobe 8s for performance? Have someone looking for a new ball ball shoe, can't decide between these two

How do these compare to the kobe 8s for performance? Have someone looking for a new ball ball shoe, can't decide between these two

I still prefer the kobe 8's. That lunar tech can't be beat right now. But the KD VI is also a great shoe as well. It all depends on you though, do you prefer lunar or the zoom unit? :nerd:

Finally got to try the KD VI out(super late, I know) and I'm disappointed. Felt cheap just like the previous KD's so not worth the $130 pricetag.

The 2 things I hate about the kd line the material and comfort. I didn't have to break into lebrons or kobes this year. Kobes are $10 more but use engineered mesh and next flyknit and lebron is using foam now smh. Hopefully the 7 has some special material like the lebron 11 and kobe 9.
yeah and thatll come with at least a 150 price tag. I hope the next sig athlete stays around the pricing of the first 4 kd's. Tons of money to be made there. I think the next sig is going to kyrie or paul george.

Anyone that has bought these already: have you tried putting orthotics in them? do they make your foot sit too high if so, because if that's the case then it sounds like a pass on these, especially with zero arch support, according to NW's review...
yeah i tried some of my old ones and the lockdown was still good. Most shoes work with an orthotic because nearly all nba players wear them.

Finally got to try the KD VI out(super late, I know) and I'm disappointed. Felt cheap just like the previous KD's so not worth the $130 pricetag.

is it tts? some peps are going 1/2 size up but many are saying it's tts. so i'm a bit confused. i went to the mall to tried them on, but they didn't have them in my size and 1/2 size up.

Back
Top Bottom