• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Thanks, sir :smile:
Good luck on your journey, my friend. Being in a good physical state easily outweighs all the shoes/clothes in the world.
thanks bro, been on this journey for months now, recently started putting in work to lose weight

Need to join you too, nothing worse than wearing jeans and releasing your *** sticks out more than your feet and your a dude :/
lol, at least u can wear jeans. My fat all went to my waist and pockets so I'm SOL. team sweatpants lol

Need to join you too, nothing worse than wearing jeans and releasing your *** sticks out more than your feet and your a dude :/

lol, at least u can wear jeans. My fat all went to my waist and pockets so I'm SOL. team sweatpants lol
Not to derail from the Kd thread, but find your motivation and get there. The fitness thread in General is a great help. Shake the assumption that the average sneakerhead is obese, dudes. You guys are young and getting in shape is not that hard.

So I ordered an 11 (My TTS) yesterday morning on NDC, but then I was reading a lot of people saying they fit a little tight...I called a Foot Locker near me today, and they had 2 11's and an 11.5 left. I raced down to the store and tried on both pairs, and I went with the .5 up.

The 11 was really snug, but not horrible. For me, it was roomier than the KD IV, but tighter than the KD V.

that seems really expensive 
indifferent.gif

Dog I'm mad didn't cop these wasted money on the 3s like an idiot
I had the 3s in my cart last morning, but dropped them when I got the KD's in my cart.

I know everyone and their family is gonna be rocking the 3s, and I know the quality is gonna be subpar anyways, so I had to grab these.

Lots of the Meteorology pairs left as of now at HoH in Topanga in SoCal.

I love the details/designs in the inside shoe liner, the speckles on the mid sole and the design by the heel.

I know some have an issue with the shoe, but I like what I'm seeing with the KD6 (except for the Pre Heat). Some of the color ways are simple, but I like the designs on the Meterology, Seat Pleasant, Bamboo, Halloween, N7, etc.

Last edited:
I love the details/designs in the inside shoe liner, the speckles on the mid sole and the design by the heel.

I know some have an issue with the shoe, but I like what I'm seeing with the KD6 (except for the Pre Heat).
I was honestly pleasantly surprised with this shoe. I won't lie, I thought it was ugly when it came out, but you really need to put these on feet to judge. I thought the KD V looked nice at the store, but I really hated it on feet. These look great with a pair of basketball shorts or even jeans. I thought the whole build of the shoe was an upgrade from the KD VI in general. I'm not too big on the price point, but I can see myself getting a few more pairs of these.

And yeah, the details on this colorway in particular are insane. I love the design on the midsoles (Not the speckles, but the curved lines that sorta look like fingerprints)

Back
Top Bottom