Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I've been on the fence with the ny 66 especially since I'm from ny I was about to cop out to them but my boy told me about some toro 4 for retail now I'm back on the fence any suggestions

should have waited to cop the ny 66 from eastbay with that coupon smh lol... overall satisfied with them though

If only eastbay/FTL allows coupons on every KD release... They'd be like the IVs, practically free.

Last edited:
Are these really uncomfortable? I read ghe cushioning system and while it does seem lackluster im hoping it isnt horrible

Are these really uncomfortable? I read ghe cushioning system and while it does seem lackluster im hoping it isnt horrible
yea they're pretty uncomfortable, at least for me. Rookies felt better than these

yea they're pretty uncomfortable, at least for me. Rookies felt better than these

Rookies? Are you serious those are notoriously bad lol, man i wanna have at least 5 pairs of these to, the elites better step it up with that full length zoom + lunarlon combo :nerd:

I feel like SPs are gonna be the equivalent of what sulfur's were to the Kobe 8 strictly from a CW standpoint. People will think they don't look that great and then they see them in person and its completely nicer than you originally thought them to be.

Last edited:
another pair of Nike's Excellent Quality Control. SMH. Really Pissed off that I did not check thoroughly. Was in a bit of a hurry when I made the purchase

View media item 548099

Last edited:
another pair of Nike's Excellent Quality Control. SMH. Really Pissed off that I did not check thoroughly. Was in a bit of a hurry when I made the purchase
WOW!!!! SMH 

I would contact a nike rep ASAP... that's the worst case of poor quality control I've seen...

These are Seat UN-Pleasants.  Shame on you Nike. This will not make the shoe that much lighter.

Last edited:
My SP's came with scraped paint on both heels right above the airbag.

Didnt even feel like sweating it.

Back
Top Bottom