Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Spanish site that has been right for kobe cw's so far with release dates not too far off has possible pb&j's in late september. Splatters for october and a "metallic pewter" cw for november (gold/mints?)

I personally think they are great and I hoop in mine.  I may just be lucky with my foot shape. I've got a thinner foot and I went a half size down from TS.  They fit like a glove and I've got great comfort, fit and court feel.

I see that many are telling you they're uncomfortable, but I would say try them on if you can.
Yup, I like the lockdown as well.

It also has better forefoot response than the V, so it became my main shoe on court at the moment.

Spanish site that has been right for kobe cw's so far with release dates not too far off has possible pb&j's in late september. Splatters for october and a "metallic pewter" cw for november (gold/mints?)
Yep it's the laser orange colorway hopefully these release September 21at or before it.

Can folks post some of their 6's worn lightly and post basketball workout? I wanna see the severity of the creasing so I can decide whether to go hard on a pair of N7's when they release or just keep my money and buy a resell pair of J's or something.

Last edited:
Nice collection shot. How do you have the Bamboo's already? Unless you were recently over in China since they're out there.

wow. N7s look great. these shoes might be a problem, only got NYCs so far but I like a lot of the upcoming CWs. glad kobes are pushed back a bit.

So are the OKC Thunder Away releasing this weekend cause according to sneakerwatch they are? Also footaction has on their website that they will release the KD VI Sour Patch but in Boys size though is that true also?

Back
Top Bottom