• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Lol that statement sounds so contradictory

"They werent hard to cop but im probably the only person with them in the whole city"

Lol congrats on your collection tho its lookin nice

Well its only contradictory because you quoted me wrong.

I woke up, got on NDC, placed my order, they were on my doorstep that tuesday. I know all the heads here in memphis and none of them have them nor have i seen ANYBODY wearing them. Which leads me to believe im PROBABLY 1 of the only people in the city with them... Memphis is only about 700,000 or so people deep.

So whats so contradictory???

Thanks btw.

no sourpatches in mens sizes 
mean.gif
 atleast were getting pb&js. 

these looks so good if only they could get the comfort right

they need to take notes from Ken Link and the Zoom Revis

So overall consensus is these suck for actual basketball activities? Shame tho, wanted to cop the 66s but I want to ball in em.

So overall consensus is these suck for actual basketball activities? Shame tho, wanted to cop the 66s but I want to ball in em.
I actually love playing in these.  It's right in my roto with Kobe 8, 5 and 6s.  I know it's tough to take one person's word for it though...

Nah gonna check them out at the local Richard's, apparently they are sitting and I have a $20 card I can use on them, so maybe I'll go try them on and see how they feel. Kobe 8s done spoiled me man haha

Any word on the type of release the pb&j will be? Maybe JM can provide clarity as you posted the release date. If known obviously. Thanks

JS"

Nah gonna check them out at the local Richard's, apparently they are sitting and I have a $20 card I can use on them, so maybe I'll go try them on and see how they feel. Kobe 8s done spoiled me man haha

I like the Kobe 8s comfort wise but these are just like the KD 4s slightly better tho

Haha no doubt, same here

When you give them a try, pay attention to the length.  My true size felt good when I stepped into them, but I had too much space.  Going down a half felt a little snug in store, but once I hooped in them they were money. Hope they work out for you fam!

I'm interested in the N7, Halloween and Bamboo. Skipping the PB&J and Mints. On the fence for the Aways.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom