Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Usually just order from NDC, but this morning I went to HOH. About 25-30 people there, I assumed they were there for that Bel Air 6 rings crap.

Guy from HOH, get's to me in line...they don't have my size. End up ordering them on my phone...oh well.

I'm def going to be in the minority here, but once I saw the PBJ in person, I didn't want them. The swoosh looked mad different than in the pictures I thought. Pics had them more flashy and almost looking textured. In person, it looked janky to me.

Medial side still killer, but money saved.

I'm def going to be in the minority here, but once I saw the PBJ in person, I didn't want them. The swoosh looked mad different than in the pictures I thought. Pics had them more flashy and almost looking textured. In person, it looked janky to me.

Medial side still killer, but money saved.

I haven't seen the PB&J in person, but there's something about this line that doesn't look good to me in person. Said it earlier about the Texas colorway.

Money saved indeed, or maybe at a deep discount.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bought the PB&J with the military discount. I won't lie the swoosh sucks. Like seriously. I was thinking it was going to be a little raised with glittery accents. It just looked cheap. Lucky I have 30 days to return them. I do like the mix of colors though. Post a pic later.

You know the hype isn't real when Nike sends out an email 30 mins after release
laugh.gif
I got that one too, right after I got my confirmation e-mail
laugh.gif

anyone successful with in-store discounts with the PB&J
grin.gif
  still debating whether to get it now or later once they start allowing discounts, i know they will sit hard because there's hardly any hype on these at all (at least no hype where iam at)
ohwell.gif

anyone successful with in-store discounts with the PB&J
grin.gif
  still debating whether to get it now or later once they start allowing discounts, i know they will sit hard because there's hardly any hype on these at all (at least no hype where iam at)
ohwell.gif
i was able to get them at footlocker with my connects discount

anyone successful with in-store discounts with the PB&J>D   still debating whether to get it now or later once they start allowing discounts, i know they will sit hard because there's hardly any hype on these at all (at least no hype where iam at):\
I posted that I bought them with the military discount. It all depends on the store and manager.

Just swung by New Era to grab a cap for the Sabres game and saw them in person.... I'm kind of regretting ordering them. The swoosh is AWFUL.

lol yall are killing me with this jelly swoosh talk. I gotta see these in person now. I didn't like the 2 different oranges/yellow for the midsole and upper but this is a whole 'nother issue to soak in lol

^^^ was there a full size run at niketown? if NY don't want 'em, these will definitely sit till the disco comes around

Back
Top Bottom