Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I was so hype about the VIs when they first dropped, but right now I'm only feeling the Preheats and Meterology and I wasn't able to get a pair of either. I like the Texas ones before they released until I saw them in person. I think I like the PB&Js but let me check them out in person first :smh:

Seen them in person. I definitely would've pulled the trigger if I had the cash. That gold did it for me(although it wasn't much) The swoosh wasn't that bad. It probably takes some getting used to.

There is still at least 10 more to go the season hasn't even started yet. The Spanish site has 8 regular listed + asg and easter will get after the PTs. I really want everyone but meteorologies and pts.

Last edited:
Nike is seeing $$$ right now. How else can it explain how we're not even into the season and already have 7 color ways plus 2 NSWs.

Looking at the NYC 66 pic right below has me salty. My 2 gripes are the swoosh and the plastic/synthetic look of the shoe.

They should really slow things down. It's not like they don't have Foams, AJ XX8, AJ Retro, Jordan Brand Sigs (which I think are hilarious, they should just break CP3 and Melo off and just have Westbrook and others as the main shoe reps), Kobe, Lebron, etc. Drop them once every three weeks.

The one and only...Precision Timing. Looking forward to seeing how they can top last year's BHM and maybe ASG.

Just as a causal fan of the KD line after the IV they've been down hill and not worth the price increase IMO.

Were the KD IVs not the same material as the V and the VI? What's the big fuss about them other than the colorways. I never had a pair. We're they more comfortable? The VIs aren't too comfy if you ask me?

Ordered my PBJ's from NDC on saturday....i guess i will see whether or not i want to keep them when they get here but sad to hear people are disappointed in them in person. I really like the color combo personally. But the close up shots of the swoosh do look a little meh....

Will post pics when they come in

Anyone seen kd hyperelite socks online besides the away CW on DSG? I know someone mentioned PB/J CW but only in stores? Also Mint/Texas apparently exists.

just noticed the thunder bolt on the inside of these now i really need to track a pair down. anyones local DSG carry these yet?

KD-Hyper-Elite-Crew-Basketball-Socks-SX4814_309_A.jpg

anyone order from NDC and get a shipping email yet. I ordered saturday morning got the confirmation email but no shipping yet....was hoping to have them by the end of this week

anyone order from NDC and get a shipping email yet. I ordered saturday morning got the confirmation email but no shipping yet....was hoping to have them by the end of this week

You should be getting shipping confirmation today or tomorrow from my experience. Also, the estimated delivery date in their e-mail is pretty accurate.

Back
Top Bottom