Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Can't find the Aunt Pearl photos anywhere. Did they leak, or are yall talking about how a shoe is a must-cop before you see it?

Dang it, November was going to be a nice quiet month for me, now I have to be ready on the 9th for the N7s.

I'm still not in love with any VI yet (released or leaked). Hopefully Leo & co. still have some legit ones up their sleeves.

the n7s drop on November 9th, thats kinda good cause thats the same day the DB's comeout . people will be going for those.

BUT

thats IF they drop on ndc on release day.

Why are people so worried about n7s? Last couple years they were pretty easy to get. IVs were the most hyped KDs, and the n7s were available for over a week + at many outlets.

Why are people so worried about n7s? Last couple years they were pretty easy to get. IVs were the most hyped KDs, and the n7s were available for over a week + at many outlets.

Could be because they don't have an outlet near them, still shouldn't stop anyone from making a phone order.

I didn't know they had allover 3M details on the upper.

Outlets should do phone orders Monday following the release.

Really shouldn't be difficult as long as you don't keep putting it off.

Is there any info on anything else dropping along with the KDs? Some frees or something?

Last edited:
Meh.... Thanks for the pics. Nothing impressive. Last couple years mocs were better.

Back
Top Bottom