Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Hopefully the Blue Crabs have a better quality swoosh that the PB&J's...

Its not the swoosh that I am worried about with those, its the bubbles or whatever the all over graphic print is.

I didn't mind the swoosh on the pb&js not being textured, but in person it looks washed out and pixelated.

VI's starting to lose steam IMO

I agree. I think the line starting mid-summer and so many colorways releasing before the season starts may have hurt the sales for some of the already released colorways. I think some of these corny themes are hurting it a little as well. Sure it will pick back up some once the Xmas, ASG, BHM, etc., start to show up. That is if they're executed right.

Edit- it'll pick back up once N7s drop. I think those may be the favorite for most after the SPs.

The KD gear is extremely plentiful at the Gtown Nike store - socks, shorts, shirts, hats and multiple shoe colors on display (not sure of shoe stock) - (202) 471-5870 - if anyone is looking for matching gear I'd give them a call

N7s will be my second KD6, after the SPs. And if the Texas c/w goes on further discount, they'll be mine. I agree with the sentiment that the hype for these had lost steam, for me at least. Don't eem care, more money in my pocket and if the same goes for others, it just makes acquiring what I want easier.

Can someone explained to me why the N7 KD Vs and the N7 KD VIs both released/releasing in 2013? I thought there was one N7 collection per year.

Can someone explained to me why the N7 KD Vs and the N7 KD VIs both released/releasing in 2013? I thought there was one N7 collection per year.

I was thoroughly confused by this too, but I guess Nike is doing two collections this year.

I was thoroughly confused by this too, but I guess Nike is doing two collections this year.
They have been doing a holiday collection for 2 or 3 years now. They may give us a 2.0, they may give us an elite n7, they may use it on another kd model I can see him getting a us take down model since Kobe's are coming to the us or on the nsw or may not at all.

Back
Top Bottom