Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
If you like a kick enough to buy you wouldn't pay $20 to have it 4-6 months earlier? Waiting for outlets to me means the color isn't great or the shoe is a performance beast and you want it for a deal to ball in. Not thinking these KD fit either for me.

I guess if people are collecting then waiting months doesn't matter and that $20 here and there really adds up. Keep forget that not everyone wears all the shoes they cop.

Nah i wasnt sayin right away i meant months from now on into next year mayhe outlet prices (not that $10 decrease nike been doing lol)

Plus i got a trip coming up i could do without em put that $130 back in my pocket

Online return isnt a hassle just print the label and ship it

Gotcha. Well i know in some cities good stuff actually does hit outlets and sits for a little bit.... Not here in memphis. Smh. The nike outlet here is a desolate wasteland of BS.

Surprisingly..I do not like them Brandon just based on the pictures..I have to see them in person first but right now I'm leanin towards passin on them..

That is interesting.

They may be one of my favorite cw's so far. I know I'm in the minority.

Can't wait to see a decent home colorway.

That is interesting.

They may be one of my favorite cw's so far. I know I'm in the minority.

Can't wait to see a decent home colorway.

I think my favorite has to b the meteorlogies followed by the Texas ones..

The black on the aways looks too shiny IMO and the blue isn't the same from I see in pics

My opinion could change but gotta see em first in person

Reactions: alp
Think they look pretty good. Would I buy them... no, but I think if I were a chiefs fan I could defnitely get into that- Almost wondering what it would take to get a "GB Packers" version after seeing your work. :smokin

Green bay can definitely be done. Unfortunately, my laptop is down right now so I cant make a mock up for you at the moment. But il get on that as soon as iget a chance.

Those kc joints r tough. I'd definitely like to see a packers version

I was thinking of copping a pair of that texas colorway but the n7 is coming out next week so I might just wait for those. That precision timing pair looks crazy though. I'm going to have a hard time to pick which kicks to cop that month 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom