Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
 I am curious how do these run in size? Also are these durable kicks or will they fall apart on me in a couple of months?

I went a half size up but I wear mine with an elite sock.

I think the durability is fine, the thin material is a bit misleading.

It's really flexible and stretches with your movement.

Mine haven't crease at all.

I went a half size up but I wear mine with an elite sock.

I think the durability is fine, the thin material is a bit misleading.

It's really flexible and stretches with your movement.

Mine haven't crease at all.
I wear elite socks with a lot of my kicks so should I go a half size up if I wear it with these?

I can wear an elite sock with my TTS, no problems. Bottom line though, half size won't hurt anything. I could probably wear a 14.5 if they made it. We're only talking half a centimeter difference in length.

Last edited:
After wearing my sz.14 SP's(after getting 6 c/w's) sz.14 wont work for me in these! Now im on the hunt for a sz. 15 SP and meteorology. (I know what my sig says) but i may have to sell my PreHeats because they are a sz.14 and i def wouldnt be able to wear them more than 30min.... Smh.

I'm excited about the N7 to release. The only pair of kd 6 I have are the meteorology.

Last edited:
I'm excited about the N7 to release. The only pair of kd 6 I have are the meteorology.

IMO, the best pair released so far. Or is it the SP? They're both good. The NYC are a good color way except for the swoosh (I'm looking at a pic on the mobile site right below the quick reply).

I'm probably going to skip the Aways and just cop the N7. Not sure on the grey joint.

Last edited:
^ I agree they are the best pair to release so far. For sure skip the away for the N7 bro! The grey and gold pair is hell a sick though

Not sure if this has been said but all of the current CWs are now discounted on swoosh

Personally, I'm waiting for n7s to give the VI a try

did i miss something, Title says Nov 7, i thought these were slated for the 9th of November?

The N7's should be their after a week right or are they super hyped.

Not sure if this has been said but all of the current CWs are now discounted on swoosh

Personally, I'm waiting for n7s to give the VI a try
I did not know this Thank you sir. now i can cop the bamboos and pbj.  !!!!!!!!!!!

^ I'd like to think so. Just about every kd 6, excluding the pre heat of course, has been pretty easy to obtain. All kd N7s have been actually.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually like the N7's.. Might have to get them.
indifferent.gif
I'm kind of feeling them too, but i have other things to pick up right now.. i know last years ended up dropping down to like $60 after a while.. so hopefully me having to pass on them could be a good thing, and i catch them when they drop down in price if they ever do  

Last edited:
I'm kind of feeling them too, but i have other things to pick up right now.. i know last years ended up dropping down to like $60 after a while.. so hopefully me having to pass on them could be a good thing, and i catch them when they drop down in price if they ever do  

Yep and I was completely upset when I saw that because I went 2 hours out of my way to get them.. :smh:

Seems like they weren't hyped enough for his tastes. I know if I like a shoe and I get it retail I could care less if its still sitiing. Then again I'm not a hypebeast...
Anyone on NT thats talked to me know i could give 2 you know whats about hype buddy ...

I returned them because i could use that $130 for my trip back home for xmas since theyre still available everywhere i can just grab them on discount after xmas. If they werent then i would have just kept them.

If i can save money i'll do it if that makes me a hypebeast well so be it hahaha

Maybe u should read my other post in reply to BigSlim773

Seems like they weren't hyped enough for his tastes. I know if I like a shoe and I get it retail I could care less if its still sitiing. Then again I'm not a hypebeast...

Funny that the word "hype" is thrown in the same sentence with KD VI... When there has been absolutely no hype surrounding ANY of the KD's except the PreHeats.

Back
Top Bottom