Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
**** I hope everybody gets theirs. I hope I get mines too. My HoH in KC aint getting them. The closest NikeStore to me is in Kansas SMH. Guess Ill have to order online like yall been saying. Hopefully they dont take too long with my damn shoes
mad.gif
(
The Nike Outlet at Legends is too far to drive? I'm coming back from a trip on Monday and going to check the Legends outlet on my way home. I'm planning on them having sufficient stock through the weekend, hopefully.

The Nike Outlet at Legends is too far to drive? I'm coming back from a trip on Monday and going to check the Legends outlet on my way home. I'm planning on them having sufficient stock through the weekend, hopefully.

Lol I dont have car. And my mama got work early that day. Im not going to even consider asking other people. Its all good though. You stay in KC too?

I live a couple hours away from KC, but my flight is out of KC airport so I'll check Legends when I get home on Monday. Hopefully they still have some left.

N7s will more than likely be at every outlet and factory store, as well as nike towns. If you're not near one, wait til Monday and place a phone order.

Past few n7 releases were quite easy to get if you paid attn to the KD threads.
They weren't at the outlet near me but I hope nike sends them to all outlets instead of having crazy phone orders and markdowns like the v especially since it's a holiday weekend and there is a huge possibility of a sale :smile:

The wheat kds are fresh, just add wheat laces on em. These might be the first ever kds I cop lol

Nice fellow broncos fan!

Randy, kd's leech I mean friend isn't that bad I mean you are supposed to match sweats together. Really looking forward to blue crabs. I plan on picking up bamboos, pb & js and n7s this week. Then my order to cop will be Texas, blue crabs, seat pleasants, aways. Really want the NYCs but I already have the kobe asg + plan on getting the forging irons if they get to at least $80 I think I'll cop. Meterologies are not anything special w/o the 3m a pass unless I can get them for cheap. I would hop on preheats for a good deal or restock.

Last edited:
I am more excited for the Blue Crab apparel then the shoe. I am not really feeling the shoe that much. They should have made the inside red....so its a blue fade to red...like when you cook crabs.

But the baby blue apparel will be copped...hopefully some socks and a shirt.

Still contemplating the pbj socks....

PJ Tucker was wearing a KD VI iD the other night, was watching the game but never got a good close up of it.

Back
Top Bottom