Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
The OU ducks digi-camo CW is pretty unreal.... I can safely say I would definitely try to cop x 2 if available and will most definitely do an ID if that Digi camo is available.

Someone help me out on all this outlet talk...so are you guys saying that if a shoe doesnt sell out on its RD (Saturday) Its possible to be at the nike outlet closet to you by that Monday and for a few dollar$ below retail?

Last edited:
Someone help me out on all this outlet talk...so are you guys saying that if a shoe doesnt sell out on its RD (Saturday) Its possible to be at the nike outlet closet to you by that Monday and a fee dollar$ below retail?
No ...

Not a shoe .. just the N7 release

The KD VI N7 is releasing in nike stors and nike outlets on Saturday, as well as footlocker and i think Eastbay.

We are saying that if you can not get a pair online and do not live near a NT or outlet then call on monday to do a phone order. These will not be discounted until months later, in which they could be aold out before they even make that long.

You will pay retail no matter where u get it from (unless u can get an FTL employee to allow bday coupon etc)

Someone help me out on all this outlet talk...so are you guys saying that if a shoe doesnt sell out on its RD (Saturday) Its possible to be at the nike outlet closet to you by that Monday and for a few dollar$ below retail?

Not any shoe, specifically the N7s, because they are a nike charity organization, a lot are allocated to release at nike outlets and in the past their standard procedure has been to take phone orders the Monday following release. The discount talk is referring to how the 5s sat in a lot of outlets long enough they got marked down, some places multiple times. Each n7 release I have seen my outlet taking phone orders by Monday and I'm sure other people would say the same about their surrounding outlets.

in the case of this release- it will already be at outlets on release day- I doubt the price will fluctuate that much at all between now and Thanksgiving- if still around beyond that- who knows. This does not pertain to any other general releases usually. THE N7 collection is a different beast than typical GR or NikeSW NikeBBall stuff. Hopefully that's correct and concise.

Well the s____y nike outlet here in memphis WILL NOT be getting the N7's.... Looks like a online order for me.

Back
Top Bottom