• Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Cool beans, easy cop.

Sizes still coming in and out. NDC said sold out about 8 minutes in, then all sizes popped back up. Now they're drying up again.

Hope everyone got their pair...Big Slim hope you bought a 15 this time :lol:

I sure did! Lmao!!! Feels good to cop another VI! Havent copped one since the texas. Lol!

So these were basically an online release unless you lived in Oklahoma (mostly)? I dont recall seeing any other release that wasnt available in NYC. thats weird.

Only took 37 minutes but finally got them off of NDC. Just keep trying and refreshing to guys still looking. Eastbay and Footlocker are playing games as usual.

Just got mine off eastbay, it took forever to get through and once I did it made me wait in like then after I tried to submit my order it said it couldn't be processed so I kept trying and finally got through.... Hopefully it doesn't get canceled :frown:

Same here ...I don't usually order from eastbay, are they known to cancel??

i think the quick sellots have to do with bots being on 24/7 and grabbing these links then being dropped/released when they find out it aint the "other" shoe they want in their cart :nerd:

Who all got theirs from FootLocker? Did they make yall wat to checkout?

FootLocker, Eastbay, Champs... they all use the same 'virtual stockroom' so you'd have to wait regardless if you're trying to purchase from those stores. They put you on that crazy countdown timer.

I don't mess with any of the eastbay group. If you had been refreshing Nike you would have had your pair already. I don't think they are going to tweet sold out since its not a tlo.

couldn't get through online for eastbay, but called customer service and was able to order. only had to wait on the phone for like 5 min. Hopefully they don't cancel.

Probably covered numerous times already but how are you big fellas liking these for balling?

Tried out the Bron XI's but those things had my little toe screaming after about an hours worth of play...

Back
Top Bottom