Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I don't mess with any of the eastbay group. If you had been refreshing Nike you would have had your pair already. I don't think they are going to tweet sold out since its not a tlo.

Nike didn't send the sold out tweet for the Oregon Turfs or Alabama Trainers either, and I believe those may have been TLO.

This may be a new @nikestore...

I think after this and the next few releases the KD VI model is going to be like the KD IV's. I'm about to get everything I can.

The only reason the KD4 resells for a lot is because at the time people weren't really messing with them. Most stores didn't even carry them. So once they got popular the few that where out there demanded lots of money. You saw with the 5's after they became popular most stores carried them, therefore lowering the demand so they sat. But that's a good thing for real fans of the brand.

Just to be clear... even though I think I got a steal, I normally wouldn't spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes.  I bought them because I have a ds sz 10 from the Villa Refresh Hunt, but I really wanted a pair in my size.  So eventually I'll be selling the sz 10.

Just to be clear... even though I think I got a steal, I normally wouldn't spend that kind of money on a pair of shoes.  I bought them because I have a ds sz 10 from the Villa Refresh Hunt, but I really wanted a pair in my size.  So eventually I'll be selling the sz 10.

did you mean to post this in the yeezy thread?

Why on FL it still say "waiting for approval" ***** I got confirmation email so what going on?

chill. thats normal. itll go from that to item ready to ship. very unlikely you will be cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why on FL it still say "waiting for approval" ***** I got confirmation email so what going on?
As long as u got your email & payment went through you should be good. Just wait till you get a tracking email or anything like that to be sure.

So I tried (and failed) to get a pair on Footlocker and NDC this morning...whatever. I went out to scoop a pair of the Bo Jackson Alabama joints...

Got home about 15 mins ago and tried to check out one more time on Footlocker for the N7's...and the order went through. I got an email confirmation and all.

I can't remember the last time I bought anything from Footlocker's webstore...Should I expect this order to be cancelled or am I good?

I keep going back and forth on these, have them in my cart but can't pull the trigger

I guess I really don't want them then

they're dope but idk I just don't like the blue and red together like that, ,love the 3M though

So I tried (and failed) to get a pair on Footlocker and NDC this morning...whatever. I went out to scoop a pair of the Bo Jackson Alabama joints...

Got home about 15 mins ago and tried to check out one more time on Footlocker for the N7's...and the order went through. I got an email confirmation and all.

I can't remember the last time I bought anything from Footlocker's webstore...Should I expect this order to be cancelled or am I good?

you know ur never "good" until theyre in ur hands but i wouldnt be too worried about it. should be a lot of these between online and in store.

I keep going back and forth on these, have them in my cart but can't pull the trigger

I guess I really don't want them then

they're dope but idk I just don't like the blue and red together like that, ,love the 3M though
Same.  I had a size 10 on NDC and put it back, its OOS now.  Eastbay still has sizes left including 10.  I wanted the red to be pink.

Fingers crossed.. got through Eastbay just now.. It's been a while since I ordered from them.. Gold Club expired..

Had me really confused this A.M. I thought we was still on DST so set my alarm @ 7:50 a.m. CT, in other words I fckud up!... 

$146.60 total @ Eastbay for some reason  free shipping don't work on N7s... 

Small price to pay for all the blunders i had today.. 
nerd.gif

yeah the sole looks more pink, I prefer the pink too

idk they dope, just making tighter decisions on my shoe purchasing, the old me would have copped asap, trying to be more frugal lol

Back
Top Bottom