Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
His real brother Tony did say on IG that Rugrats was KD's favorite show when he was little we know how his childhood has gone so far with his line :lol:. I wanted these since I saw early pics want them even more now because rugrats is the theme was my favorite show too. Call me a hypebeast I could care less. 

Yea i coulda sworn i said those were releasing in december bout 10 pages back or so...

But that JM dude (who everybody praises) comes along and said i was incorrect.

Guess i wasnt incorrect.

I work at finishline, my info is always solid. Thats a finishline store in this pic.

Hell i provided a pic of the blue crabs A MONTH AGO (look on page 1)

My short rant, lol!
The official name is rugrats? Do you have a date for them? 

It would be just like the Sour Patch VI's. A PE for him, and a GS release, with the colorway pretty much being able to be recreated on iD.

It would be just like the Sour Patch VI's. A PE for him, and a GS release, with the colorway pretty much being able to be recreated on iD.

Based on pictures only I rather have these than the animal print.

That purple isn't on id though. I think I posted a pic of them on a mannequin a couple months ago. I must have deleted from the pics section on my phone.

I could see updating the color palette to include it, but this pair will probably see a Men's release in that case.

The purple colorway I posted a while back
pimp.gif
Found it could just be a sample but I really hope these are not gs size only

The KD6 are going to have over 20 somethin colorways before the season is over crazy.

so if the rugrats drop in december i'm under the assumption that they are the christmas cw?

Last edited:
Guess I'm gonna search for the n7s now. Was trying to stay away. Im assuming there are some outlets with some 11s still in stock.

Back
Top Bottom