Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Kd like damn I didn't really think they would take me serious with these stories :lol: he can't even keep a straight face.

Any updates on the rugrats?

What's the deal with the KD logo being gold in Nike's pics? Everything else shows white.

View media item 661089

I've had absolutely no interest in the Blue Crabs up until this point.

But if they come out looking like the image above with the gold kd logo and midsole speckling, I'm all over them.

If I buy them and they come out looking bland like those previous images we've seen, they will be returned lol

I like the black/yellow johns he had on the other night.

KDs feet are 3 feet long lol.

Maryland Blue Crabs are just ok IMO.

The only gold should be the speckles on the midsole. I'm pretty sure people have these in-hand and there's no gold KD. Nike's done this before...I remember buying the Kobe 8 inland taipans and they had the swoosh as orange when it was yellow (and pictured yellow everywhere else).

pretty sure the Blue Crab will be the Gold one (unless its some special material to where its white and then turns gold or visa versa).

Straight from FTL release calendar

• nike_s.jpg

Nike KD VI
    Gamma Blue/Mine Grey/Teal Tint/Parachute Gold

people really live on the most current page.... there have been vids, and pics posted of the shoe, where people have IN HAND... :smh:

Those Rugrat joints though...................................................... Please make those Mens sizes. PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No gold no buy I'm done with these joints might just pick up the Texas and call it quits.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom