Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
anyone use these for ball? I used my meteorolgy's for the first time recently for ball and I've been in LOVE with the lockdown, but I've been getting blisters by my pinky toes. I'm about to order a pair of nyc 66's from NDC, but I'm not sure if I should size up because I'm afraid I'll lose some of the great fit, or if the synthetic will stretch out with more time.

Ayyyooooo!!!!!
i see it 
laugh.gif

I am loving the KD 6s, waited on the SPs a few months after they dropped and copped from a dude off Craiglist for 80 worn but in excellent shape. Copped the Texas for Texas/OU weekend rushed to get them because some was saying on here that they was limited. Trade my Kobe 8 easter for a pair of Meteorology glad I did I slept on those shoes big time. Now awaiting my People Champs I won on ebay for 55 dollars DS.

anyone use these for ball? I used my meteorolgy's for the first time recently for ball and I've been in LOVE with the lockdown, but I've been getting blisters by my pinky toes. I'm about to order a pair of nyc 66's from NDC, but I'm not sure if I should size up because I'm afraid I'll lose some of the great fit, or if the synthetic will stretch out with more time.
Just curious, how much room do you have at the end of the shoe length-wise in your current size?

I actually went half size down from normal in mine and they play great. 

Just curious, how much room do you have at the end of the shoe length-wise in your current size?

I actually went half size down from normal in mine and they play great. 
Not much really. There's a good amount of space, but not so much where it's too long. It's what I'm typically used to, considering my wider feet.

Not much really. There's a good amount of space, but not so much where it's too long. It's what I'm typically used to, considering my wider feet.
Gotcha.  That's a tough call then.

The material does soften up slightly over time or becomes a little more flexible at least.  What kind of socks do you wear?  Maybe you can double sock or where something like nba socks while they break more

^Look good to me.

Not to stir the pot, but it seems like Blue Crabs aren't going to be as accessible around me. If anyone can point me in the direction of a sz 11, it would greatly appreciated...

^Look good to me.

Not to stir the pot, but it seems like Blue Crabs aren't going to be as accessible around me. If anyone can point me in the direction of a sz 11, it would greatly appreciated...
You check with Finish Line or Champs in your area? Both here are carrying them.

Gotcha.  That's a tough call then.

The material does soften up slightly over time or becomes a little more flexible at least.  What kind of socks do you wear?  Maybe you can double sock or where something like nba socks while they break more
That's what I was thinking actually. I usually wear elite socks, but I think I'm gonna try doubling up next week. I love the shoe though, they feel amazing when I play!

Back
Top Bottom