Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I just realized that Blue Crabs come out on Black Friday. Malls will be crazy. Internet will be all locked up with bargain hunters. That is a terrible time to release a shoe for someone like me who does not want to deal with all those people.

I just realized that Blue Crabs come out on Black Friday. Malls will be crazy. Internet will be all locked up with bargain hunters. That is a terrible time to release a shoe for someone like me who does not want to deal with all those people.

i think people will be worrying about oreo 5 and other stuff, KD are probably not going to even sell out within a month. unless crabs are extremely limited.

Last edited:
PT...
tumblr_mc9bnjrZIw1qam5vs.gif

It's definitely the Xmas pair if it drops on the 26th...
Didn't think Europe and us had the same release dates , color description is dope can't wait to see them.

Don't think it has been brought up but in the lebron thread they have a FTl calendar with a colorway called door hoops
View media item 670691If this end up being the nerfs expect this page to multiply times 5 like the cj thread. If it is though I hope it models the cj release. No price increase + toy+ decent availability.

Mother decides to personalize a pair of sneakers for me for my birthday. This is what it ended up looking like:

She randomly picked the KD VI's. And for some reason they came out reminding me of the Dallas Cowboys colors. They look great! The "From Mom" message made me smile. Gotta love moms!

Sadly I stopped buying KDs after the Meteoroligy and Seat Pleasant because I can't stand the "flop" noise it makes when I walk in them. (Perhaps due to the materials.) 

Just a note, the Nike ID's seem to fit not as tight on the sides, which is great. Maybe it was just my pair. But quality is great!

that's dope opie.. thumbs up to your mom for doing that 
smokin.gif
 did she do the whole process by her self or did you help her ?

Didn't think Europe and us had the same release dates , color description is dope can't wait to see them.

Don't think it has been brought up but in the lebron thread they have a FTl calendar with a colorway called door hoops
View media item 670691If this end up being the nerfs expect this page to multiply times 5 like the cj thread. If it is though I hope it models the cj release. No price increase + toy+ decent availability.

those look like they might be the black/gamma lifestyle? from the shape

Last edited:
those look like they might be the black/gamma lifestyle? from the shape

i think that's just a generic blank shoe because there was no pic yet.
I saw the color description it seems close to splatter or nerf my bad meant topost will search for it again

Edit- here it is from eastbay answers
The Nike KD VI - Men's, have the colorways (Cool Grey/Bright Crimson/Court Purple/Green, Metallic Pewter/Black/Arctic Green/Metallic Gold), are scheduled for late December in all sizes. The colorway (Black/Vivid Blue/Dark Grey/Volt), is scheduled for mid January, 2014 in all sizes. There will be more colorway releases throughout 2014 as well.

Last edited:

that's dope opie.. thumbs up to your mom for doing that 
smokin.gif
 did she do the whole process by her self or did you help her ?
She surprisingly did it all herself. I was impressed. Got the sizing right and everything. (I mean she can walk into my sneaker room and check for herself anyway.)

Told her I'll have her design at least 1 Nike ID a year for me from now on. haha.

i think people will be worrying about oreo 5 and other stuff, KD are probably not going to even sell out within a month. unless crabs are extremely limited.
yea...i live in oklahoma city and kd's dont really sell out.imma just avoid the crowd and go after.hopefully im not wrong this time

Back
Top Bottom