Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
12/26 can't come fast enough... I think this year's will be easier to cop because of stuff like the 12 11 3Lab5 etc. Will draw most of the attention. As long as I can grab these Im good.

XMas are nice.

That makes Bron and KD xmas kicks a must cop.

December is gonna be rough on these pockets! Started my new job just in time! Lol!

Last edited:
Without the mint accents the shoe is straight fire. But the dude who said they're too much christmas I'd agree with.

Like I stated in the bron thread the kds are nice but if you have the lebron x xmas you should feel a little at ease if you pass

Would like to see a better pic but those KD VI christmas are tough :pimp:

Lebrons and KDs for me this year

Last edited:
The problem with the Xmas KD and Lebron is that they're REALLY Christmas shoes. I'd feel weird wearing them out of December.

I feel the same way. I like Bron's a little more but both are pretty good. I thought they would have some story for KD. Like a certain present that he got as a young buck.

I still think to this day if they released the Nerf KD IV as a Xmas shoe that would be the greatest Xmas shoe EVER (imo) !

Christmas kd's are an auto-cop for me. These and the ugly Christmas sweater sb's for me this holiday season, haha.

^^ Yeah I want the Christmas sweater SB's. Probably passing on these KD's, not a huge fan of them from that pic. Crabs, PT, and the Nerf pair if it looks good, so that's enough for one month.

Do want to see the medial side before making a final decision, though.

Yeah the Christmas kd so far isn't living up to the kd 6 line it doesn't seem to have a story behind it. For all we know the other side could have a graphic on it. I like the brons the most then the kobes kds is last so far until I see more pics

Last edited:
Yeah the Christmas kd so far isn't living up to the kd 6 line it doesn't seem to have a story behind it. For all we know the other side could have a graphic on it. I like the brons the most then the kobes kds is last so far until I see more pics
Maybe the medial is coated in 3M
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
nthat.gif
wink.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
smile.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Liking the christmas kd's a lot, looks like there's some type of pattern on the tongue.

Christmas sweater pattern maybe?

Last edited:
Here's a bigger pic without the instagram screenshot of the Xmas pair

Is this the first KD VI with a lace lock?

Reactions: OTG
Lacelock seems unnecessary. Works with some shoes. I don't think this is one of them. I liked it when Christmas shoes didnt have to be green or red. I.E lemon drops, kobe chaos/grinch. I am happy with ruckers, seat pleasants, and bamboos. May grab the wheats if not too much a hassle.

Back
Top Bottom