Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
KD VI EXT GUM QS
639046-900
Gum Rubber/Raspberry Red
$150

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/spor...=glnsw_brs_12012013_ho13_social_kdvigum_st_tw

Kevin Durant’s on-court footwear has been a hot topic in conversation since the opening tip of the new season. It seems like every game, the league’s top scorer is debuting new heat from his collection of signature models. But his off-court collection features a similar amount of heat.

Take, for instance, the introductory KD VI EXT. This is the first Nike Sportswear extension for Durant adding him to the short list of signature athletes with Sportswear extensions of their performance models. Drawing inspiration from the cold climate of Durant’s hometown in the DMV, the design features metal eyelets and an all-gum rubber upper for a boot-like style. Pops of raspberry red accent the shoe’s outsole outrigger, heel Air-Sole unit, and lining for a vibrant break from the tonal gum rubber colorway. Similar to the recent performance colorway, this KD VI EXT also showcases Durant’s favorite childhood food – Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwiches.

Available December 7th at nike.com/sportswear  and at select Nike Sportswear retailers.

christmas joints are nice. clean, simple, and say christmas. the lace lock needs to go, but theyre fresh. i can easily see these sitting for a while tho, or atleast long enough to use discounts. 

I don't see the appeal of the Christmases. It's pretty much a rehash of the Christmas Lebron Xs.

Here's a bigger pic without the instagram screenshot of the Xmas pair

Is this the first KD VI with a lace lock?
I haven't even been in this Thread forreal, but these Christmas KD VI are COLD. That Red & Gold is hittin!

Gotta see more pics for final "copp" judgement, though...

And I saw someone mention it being the "worst" Christmas shoe ever... they apparently haven't seen those HORRENDOUS LEBRON XI "Christmas" with the Super Corny Snowflake Pattern. LOL

And why does Every Christmas Shoe need some Corny Theme behind it to be a Good Looking Shoe??? 
grin.gif

These Kids are getting so use to everything having some Corny BackStory to Every Sneaker. 
mean.gif

If Red/Green/Gold works one year... why can't it work a 2nd Year if it's a different Model Sneaker? Does the Shoe look Good Or Not?!

If you're judging the Sneaker by Any Other Thing than its Looks..... You're A BEAST. Bottom Line. 

kindof hard to believe no outlets have pairs for retail....

I saw 2 at the outlet this weekend on the backwall. 20% off. They had the gradeschool on the normal rack. Regular retail. Didnt know they release the N7 at the outlets until somebody told me in the thread.

Here's a bigger pic without the instagram screenshot of the Xmas pair

Is this the first KD VI with a lace lock?
These are clean!  I'm liking the red upper with gold Nike swoosh, reminds me of a Christmas ornament.  And the mint green midsole+outsole adds a nice touch!

Depending on what the Kobes look like, I might try to cop these.  The LeBron Christmas are already an automatic no for me.

These are clean!  I'm liking the red upper with gold Nike swoosh, reminds me of a Christmas ornament.  And the mint green midsole+outsole adds a nice touch!

Depending on what the Kobes look like, I might try to cop these.  The LeBron Christmas are already an automatic no for me.
This is the pack. but look in kobe 8 thread and 9 thread to see better pics.
View media item 677963

I'm all over the christmas pair, I like the colorway alot.

Want the wheat pair but lack of funds will make that decision. Hope to grab PT's this weekend...

PT may be my first VI, glad to see they are looking like a GR.
i know every where is different, but my ftl never get's anything limited at all... so i'm pretty sure these are a gr, and who ever want's them will be able to get them come saturday 

Last edited:
I think PTs will fly fast. Not trying to bring any negativity towards those who plan on copping. I just feel a little shaking on the groud when these are brought up lol.

Back
Top Bottom