Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
After I picked up the kobes I was able to get my sz 14 in the cart twice...but never pulled the trigger. It's a great Christmas shoe but I just can't see myself wearing these outside of December. Hope everyone who wanted them got their pair!

@BigSlim773 check the bay for Euro release sz 15's, they usually pop up.

Last edited:
Dont give up keep fighting FAM!!
It's hard man. Nike and retailers got me going a million different directions with the flood of releases.

I did happen to buy a pair on kicksusa; however, I'm taking a wait and see attitude since they tweeted they instantly sold out and then the shoe popped up on the web site again.

Energy availability
nerd.gif
GR...already got the socks out for 'em

Love the shoes, the best colorway of the KDs as of right now.

Only problem I had with them was loose lacing them just looks so weird.

Does anyone have any tips on how to loose lace them? When tied up the tongue just looks so ugly :/

Don't mean to cross-post but did anyone who copped the Xmas this morning from NDC use the free two-day shipping code? I was in such a rush with my kobe's (out of habit, quick checkout) that I didn't see the offer and couldn't get in touch with CS. I doubt they'll automatically change it like they did last weekend.

Last edited:

Don't mean to cross-post but did anyone who copped the Xmas this morning from NDC use the free two-day shipping code? I was in such a rush with my kobe's (out of habit, quick checkout) that I didn't see the offer and couldn't get in touch with CS. I doubt they'll automatically change it like they did last weekend.
Same exact thing happened to me.  I was in such a rush to purchase (in case they might sell out like everything else these days) that I totally missed out on the 2 day shipping.  Pretty bummed as it takes forever for Nike to ship ground to CA.  

I called CS but they said there was nothing they could do after it was "preparing to ship".  

This is my first pair of kd's .. Normally stick to Jordan's and Kobe's but I gotta admit, I'm souped for my kd's to arrive

But what's so bad about the tongue? And why do they dent so easily?

Back
Top Bottom